LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

TJ Watt OLB Wisconsin

Personal: Parents are Connie and John Watt … brother of former Badgers players J.J. Watt and Derek Watt … brother J.J. was first-round pick of Houston Texans in 2011 NFL Draft and is three-time AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year and four-time Pro Bowler … brother Derek was selected by San Diego in 2016 NFL Draft … majoring in retailing and consumer behavior

He has great a brother J.J. Watt was a great sack. I wonder if we draft to TJ Watt for 2nd round or 3rd round? I can image for JJ Watt will teach his about sacks and tackles be like brother for family.

Is he a MLB or OLB and Can He cover at all or just a pass rusher?
Originally posted by DeHubb:

I saw him mostly in pass rush situations and he can get after the QB very well. High potential with this guy. So many study pass rushers this year.
LOVE this guy. Thought there was another thread for him...
Buzz are you talking English?? Your grammar didn't make any sense
Originally posted by Goresabeast21:

You must be new here.
Originally posted by Goresabeast21:

It's like a riddle every time he posts. Just embrace it and take a guess at what he's trying to say. It's like a game.
On Watt, I think he'll get drafted a clear round higher because of his last name. You're investing in him because you think he'll commit himself like JJ has.

Wouldn't love the pick, but you'd be getting a good teammate and a hard worker. Our 2nd is a little too rich for me
my bad, i didn't know. Im not new on the site, I usually just click on the mock drafts when people do them
Originally posted by DeHubb:

Look at Green Bay had a great for Matthew. He is a great Pass Rushers for sack. Matthew had a great family when they have play football. Then TJ had a great brother J.J. Watt. If we draft to TJ Watt for OLB then I believe that JJ Watt will teach to TJ for sack and tackle. I am sure, JJ Watt will help to TJ for working out and gain his muscle. Can you image?!?.

Originally posted by NinerSickness:
LOVE this guy. Thought there was another thread for him...

I knew it. Green Bay GM Wolf is very good to draft the player talent. I found him that I am interested in him. I knew that Green Bay will draft him at 2nd round.

http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017/02/20/2017-nfl-mock-draft-a-new-no-1-for-the-browns/
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Feb 24, 2017 at 6:37 AM ]
Originally posted by strickac:
On Watt, I think he'll get drafted a clear round higher because of his last name. You're investing in him because you think he'll commit himself like JJ has.

Wouldn't love the pick, but you'd be getting a good teammate and a hard worker. Our 2nd is a little too rich for me

Agree
We should grab to him in 2 round. I believed J.J. Watts will teach his brother about sacks and tackles. The brothers always help to each other for only brothers as family.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000787749/article/mayock-tj-watt-brother-of-jj-similar-to-clay-matthews
Yes be a nice pu solid player 3rd IMO or late 2nd
Share 49ersWebzone