LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 123 users in the forums

TJ Watt OLB Wisconsin

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
does this guy think that because his name sounds like "JJ Watt" that he's gonna be just as good? Lol. poser.

Truebiscuitt should change his name to Moe Montana.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Apr 12, 2017 at 10:33 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
does this guy think that because his name sounds like "JJ Watt" that he's gonna be just as good? Lol. poser.

Truebiscuitt should change his name to Moe Montana.

Originally posted by Jcool:

I hope if Shannon and Lynch interested to TJ Watt for visit.
An NFL scout gave Wisconsin edge rusher T.J. Watt a higher grade coming out of college than his older brother, Texans' All-Pro J.J. Watt.

"I gave him a higher grade than his brother (J.J.)," he said. "All he does is make plays. He's Clay Matthews. Probably more explosive. I guess he's learned pass-rush techniques from his brother. Uses his hands well." During the NFL Combine athletic tests in Indianapolis, the 6-foot-4, 252-pounder led all linebackers in the vertical jump (37), broad jump (10-8), short shuttle (4.13), three-cone (6.79) and hand size (11). "He's more of a 'Sam' or 3-4 outside linebacker," another one scout. "He's physical, tough. He tested out well. Plays hard." A third scout critiqued: "Needs to play with more strength and base. On the ground too much." Watt should go early in Round 2 if he isn't taken in Round 1.

Wouldn't mind this kid at 34
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
An NFL scout gave Wisconsin edge rusher T.J. Watt a higher grade coming out of college than his older brother, Texans' All-Pro J.J. Watt.

"I gave him a higher grade than his brother (J.J.)," he said. "All he does is make plays. He's Clay Matthews. Probably more explosive. I guess he's learned pass-rush techniques from his brother. Uses his hands well." During the NFL Combine athletic tests in Indianapolis, the 6-foot-4, 252-pounder led all linebackers in the vertical jump (37), broad jump (10-8), short shuttle (4.13), three-cone (6.79) and hand size (11). "He's more of a 'Sam' or 3-4 outside linebacker," another one scout. "He's physical, tough. He tested out well. Plays hard." A third scout critiqued: "Needs to play with more strength and base. On the ground too much." Watt should go early in Round 2 if he isn't taken in Round 1.

Wouldn't mind this kid at 34

T.J. Johnson goes in round 2. T.J. Watt goes somewhere in round 1.

Watt has missed time with injuries he could very well be there at 34...I feel like people think eveyone is going top 32 lol

Watt has missed time with injuries he could very well be there at 34...I feel like people think eveyone is going top 32 lol

ill garentee this tho there will be 32 players selected in the 1st round lol

Dude, you better be careful bringing up Watt's injuries. You're going to trigger BuzzB. He doesn't take kindly to people talking bad about TJ Watt.

Originally posted by Heroism:

Dude, you better be careful bringing up Watt's injuries. You're going to trigger BuzzB. He doesn't take kindly to people talking bad about TJ Watt.

Lol

Bahahahahahaha

Bahahahahahaha

so fukkin funny.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Well he was healthy all last year.
Well he was healthy all last year.

"Watt then tore up his left knee during spring practice in 2015, having surgery but returning to play as a reserve linebacker in all 13 games (eight tackles, 1.5 for loss). Finally healthy in 2016, he won a starting job and excelled, garnering second-team Associated Press All-American and first-team All-Big Ten honors with 63 tackles, 15.5 for loss, and 11.5 sacks."

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/t.j.-watt?id=2558064

Your said about me that ur wrote the words from Bold! You are silly. I don't bring any injured by T.J Watt. I don't know that T.J Watt had tore his knee for twice times. They inform me then I get it. Do you understand me? Then don't blame me. Smh. I don't understand why T.J did there at Combines this year. I thought he can't make at combines because his injured?!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone