There are 752 users in the forums
Our draft picks
Feb 4, 2017 at 8:51 AM
- adrianlesnar
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,476
I believe we have: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 6th, 7th, 7th with likely a second 4th rounder for Alex boone
Feb 4, 2017 at 9:00 AM
- StubbyNBY
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,749
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
I believe we have: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 6th, 7th, 7th with likely a second 4th rounder for Alex boone
Thanks
Feb 4, 2017 at 10:01 AM
- walker807
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,401
They have an extra pick in rounds 4-7. Comes from Boone comp pick, Carrier trade to Wash, Vernon trade to Denver, and and some other trade I can't remember. Maybe Lee?
Feb 4, 2017 at 10:07 AM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,750
11 picks total:
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th(Boone), 5th, 5th(Derek Carrier), 6th, 6th(Vernon Davis), 7th, 7th(Andy Lee)
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th(Boone), 5th, 5th(Derek Carrier), 6th, 6th(Vernon Davis), 7th, 7th(Andy Lee)
[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 4, 2017 at 10:07 AM ]
Feb 4, 2017 at 10:29 AM
- Hysterikal
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,050
Originally posted by Heroism:11 picks total:
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th(Boone), 5th, 5th(Derek Carrier), 6th, 6th(Vernon Davis), 7th, 7th(Andy Lee)
Is the Carrier pick a lock at 5th? I know it was a conditional pick. I just don't know what he conditions were.
Feb 4, 2017 at 12:33 PM
- pasodoc9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,040
One sure would think you could do something with an extra 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th.
Feb 4, 2017 at 4:29 PM
- Rgonelove
- Veteran
- Posts: 383
1st
2nd
3rd
2 4th's
2 5th's
2 6th's
2 7th's
2nd
3rd
2 4th's
2 5th's
2 6th's
2 7th's
Feb 24, 2017 at 12:29 PM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,899
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
I believe we have: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 6th, 7th, 7th with likely a second 4th rounder for Alex boone
Got the 4th rounder for Boone
Feb 24, 2017 at 12:43 PM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,074
Nice
Feb 24, 2017 at 12:48 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
4-143, San Francisco
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/24/eleven-teams-get-compensatory-third-round-picks/
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/24/eleven-teams-get-compensatory-third-round-picks/
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 24, 2017 at 12:49 PM ]
Feb 24, 2017 at 1:08 PM
- illinois9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,165
How did Seattle get those two 3rds?
Feb 24, 2017 at 1:12 PM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,899
About 143rd rated on CBS I like all these guys:
Jeremy McNichols RB
Trey Hendrickson DE
Corey Clement RB
Jordan Leggett TE
Josh Reynolds WR
Corn Elder CB
Jeremy McNichols RB
Trey Hendrickson DE
Corey Clement RB
Jordan Leggett TE
Josh Reynolds WR
Corn Elder CB
Feb 24, 2017 at 3:56 PM
- glorydayz
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,622
I thought we traded our 7th round pick in the upcoming draft? I forget who we traded it to and what we traded it for so I could be wrong.
Feb 25, 2017 at 12:34 PM
- Paul_Hofer
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,080
Originally posted by glorydayz:Derek Carrier. It seems we have only one 7th round pick, that the first in the round by way of Cleveland.
I thought we traded our 7th round pick in the upcoming draft? I forget who we traded it to and what we traded it for so I could be wrong.