LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

James Washington- WR- Oklahoma State

James Washington - WR- Ok State

Would you take this guy in the 3rd round?
Staying in school another year
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Good call on his part. Another year of Mason Rudolph bombing it to him could help them both get drafted higher.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Good call on his part. Another year of Mason Rudolph bombing it to him could help them both get drafted higher.

yeah definitely smart on their part but i was hoping we would be able to draft him in the middle rounds and get an excellent value on him. Washington is going to light it up next year.
I am DAMN surprised that no one is talking about him on here. This is shocking to me.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

yeah definitely smart on their part but i was hoping we would be able to draft him in the middle rounds and get an excellent value on him. Washington is going to light it up next year.

looks like i called it haha. Definite 2nd rounder and could sneak into the first
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I am DAMN surprised that no one is talking about him on here. This is shocking to me.

yeah i really like him. Has the look of a RB but moves like a WR in every way. Would be a great Garcon type of WR
He's got one of the weirdest builds ever. Long legs, tiny torso, and no neck lol.
Originally posted by Heroism:
He's got one of the weirdest builds ever. Long legs, tiny torso, and no neck lol.

Sounds like Rashard Robinson lol.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

My draft crush.

He and Sam Hubbard

came in at a hair under 5-11, 210 lbs and 33 7/8 arms....that's bigger than I thought he would be
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 23, 2018 at 12:24 PM ]
Dominating in drills. Dude is strong as f.
I need to show JW a little more respect. The guy is having a mighty impressive showing.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
For his height, his arms are huge.

5'10 h
210 lb
33 7/8 arms
9 5/8 hands
Share 49ersWebzone