There are 656 users in the forums
(FIXED) Last Mocks...yes plural.. 2 of them..if and if not...
Apr 12, 2016 at 7:07 PM
- elguapo
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,509
Your second draft is ridiculously good.
Apr 12, 2016 at 7:11 PM
- SFBuckeye
- Veteran
- Posts: 518
I would prefer draft 2. Both are pretty good.
Apr 12, 2016 at 7:44 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by elguapo:Your second draft is ridiculously good.
Thanks yeah when I was finished I said the 2nd was my fav and better too
Apr 12, 2016 at 7:45 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:I would prefer draft 2. Both are pretty good.
Me too..thanks..
Apr 12, 2016 at 8:00 PM
- RishikeshA
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,720
I would rate your drafts as good and better.
Apr 12, 2016 at 8:03 PM
- Heroism
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,775
Both are solid. Good job.
Apr 12, 2016 at 8:05 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by RishikeshA:I would rate your drafts as good and better.
Thanks 👍🏻
Apr 12, 2016 at 8:05 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by Heroism:Both are solid. Good job.
Thanks only thing I was about to change was taking a WR earlier in both..
Apr 12, 2016 at 8:11 PM
- elguapo
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,509
Originally posted by jersey49er:Originally posted by Heroism:Both are solid. Good job.
Thanks only thing I was about to change was taking a WR earlier in both..
Not too much need to bc chip can actually develop offense and wrs and give them a chance to catch more than 1 ball per year.
Apr 12, 2016 at 8:13 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Nice work either way. Don't think Ervin makes it to the 5th round, but Daniel Lasco from Cal would be a good alternative at that point. Good values all the way through.
Apr 12, 2016 at 8:18 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by elguapo:Originally posted by jersey49er:Originally posted by Heroism:Both are solid. Good job.
Thanks only thing I was about to change was taking a WR earlier in both..
Not too much need to bc chip can actually develop offense and wrs and give them a chance to catch more than 1 ball per year.
Very true..good point..
Apr 12, 2016 at 8:21 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:Nice work either way. Don't think Ervin makes it to the 5th round, but Daniel Lasco from Cal would be a good alternative at that point. Good values all the way through.
Thanks a lot..I agree Lasco is a good alternate..he also is a playmaker with great speed..I think he and Ervin both ran in the 4.4s..
Apr 12, 2016 at 8:37 PM
- crew
- Veteran
- Posts: 805
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Nice work either way. Don't think Ervin makes it to the 5th round, but Daniel Lasco from Cal would be a good alternative at that point. Good values all the way through.
Agree, would be fine with either Ervin or Lasco. Like all the picks in the 2nd draft, Prescott probably goes RD3.
Apr 12, 2016 at 8:49 PM
- jersey49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,669
Originally posted by crew:Originally posted by m_brockalexander:Nice work either way. Don't think Ervin makes it to the 5th round, but Daniel Lasco from Cal would be a good alternative at that point. Good values all the way through.
Agree, would be fine with either Ervin or Lasco. Like all the picks in the 2nd draft, Prescott probably goes RD3.
CBS has Prescott going in the 4-5th rd but I agree with you..seems like he will be gone by the 4th..