-
irishluder
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,356
Originally posted by 9moon:
Soirry fellas.. had a bachelors party at vegas... but I'm now back!!
I wouldnt be thinking about mock drafts either
We need pics as proof though
-
irishluder
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,356
HERN OTC
-
HERN
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,446
The Carolina Panthers select Keanu Neal, S, Florida
-
davidboutte
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 923
Broncos OTC
-
Zachary
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 10,989
literally no idea who the Broncos should grab lol someone else answer
-
harryj
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,002
Originally posted by Zachary:
literally no idea who the Broncos should grab lol someone else answer
of the top of my head OL is a need
-
davidboutte
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 923
The Broncos need to restructure Ryan Clady contract and replace departures at ILB and DT
-
davidboutte
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 923
Broncos select Vernon Butler DT
Titans OTC
-
davidboutte
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 923
Titans?
-
irishluder
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,356
ROUND 2 Completed!
Gorefullbore OTC
-
GorefullBore
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,449
I'll have my pick shortly. Sorry for the hang up.
-
GorefullBore
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,449
With the first pick of the third round the Tennessee Titans select K.J. Dillon S West Virginia.
-
GorefullBore
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,449
Cleveland is OTC
-
irishluder
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,356
The browns select Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina
-
Zachary
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 10,989
CHARGERS OTC
just a heads up that I might be slow on my pic. Going out tonight. But I'll check before I head out