49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 420 users in the forums

2016 Draft: With the 7th pick the 49ers select _____________?

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Joey Bosa is as overrated a prospect as I have seen since Mike Mamula.

If Jack is not there at 7 trade down a few spots and grab Doctson. Use what you have acquired to move back into the 1st round and take Vernon Butler or Kevin Dodd.

Bosa is not overrated!
Myles Jack
I'm praying we find a way to grab Tunsil without paying much for it. He could be a cornerstone of our Kelly offense for many, many years. Just like Staley was.
Jack would be tremendous if he stays healthy. Otherwise, I would go with Lawson.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Too many good players to choose from. I put my trust in Baalkelly to make the pick.
  • crew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 805
Ramsey
Buckner
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,105
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Joey Bosa is as overrated a prospect as I have seen since Mike Mamula.

If Jack is not there at 7 trade down a few spots and grab Doctson. Use what you have acquired to move back into the 1st round and take Vernon Butler or Kevin Dodd.

Calls Joey Bosa overrated than hopes a LB that didn't do squat last year and coming off a knee injury is there at #7.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Calls Joey Bosa overrated than hopes a LB that didn't do squat last year and coming off a knee injury is there at #7.

Yeah, I'm pretty iffy with Jack and that Meniscus. I think Bosa is going to ball, for who ever takes him.
Originally posted by shmuck:
BUCKNER

And the winner is! Shmuck...first poster to guess correctly on Jan 5, 2016 at 12:16 PM....You win 1 respect point!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,286
Originally posted by genz22:
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Joey Bosa is as overrated a prospect as I have seen since Mike Mamula.

If Jack is not there at 7 trade down a few spots and grab Doctson. Use what you have acquired to move back into the 1st round and take Vernon Butler or Kevin Dodd.

Bosa is not overrated!


First of all, MAMULA was never a prospect... Mamula turned in a GREAT WORK OUT and that's the only time he went to the RADAR, and that's Philly's fault for falling in love with Mamula.

MANDARICH was THE overrated prospect..

BOSA is not overrated, his motor run like no one in this draft, and that includes our very own BUCKNER.. He will be as solid as Chril Long and Clay Matthews, and you will get your money's worth in JEFF ESPICOLI BOSA!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone