LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 362 users in the forums

RB Leonard Fournette

So who was the guy calling him generational here? Was it Rascal?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
And some people thought my RB board of: McCaffrey, Kamara, Hunt and then Fournette (at RB4) was insane.

If only you saw Hunt beating that girl coming.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

there was a couple
Originally posted by NYniner85:
there was a couple

People acted like because he ran over some 160 pound DB that one time, that he was going to do it all the time in the NFL against man-sized players.

He was a pretty one dimensional north-south runner with injury issues. In today's NFL he is kind of out of place. RBs more and more are expected to catch and run routes. Barkley is the prototypical modern RB.
If he recommits to the game I wouldn't mind him as our goal line short yardage back. Honestly not in tune with what went down in Jax though. McKinnon/Brieda/Fournette

Happy New Year Faithful!
[ Edited by 9erguy on Dec 31, 2018 at 6:33 AM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
In before all the "low risk, high reward" comments

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
there was a couple

People acted like because he ran over some 160 pound DB that one time, that he was going to do it all the time in the NFL against man-sized players.

He was a pretty one dimensional north-south runner with injury issues. In today's NFL he is kind of out of place. RBs more and more are expected to catch and run routes. Barkley is the prototypical modern RB.

basically what I was trying to say during that draft process...but but but he's big and kinda fast lol.

Dude was exactly what Kyle doesn't need in a RB.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
If he recommits to the game I wouldn't mind him as our goal line short yardage back. Honestly not in tune with what went down in Jax though. McKinnon/Brieda/Fournette

Happy New Year Faithful!

no thanks
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Think so. Ready to blast the FO for the Reuben Foster +Solomon Thomas picks, but won't own up to their misses. We all have them. I thought Quentin Patton was a future 2/3 receiver. Held on hope on Vance McDonald until the very end (and even though he did put it together with the Steelers, I am glad he is gone).
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
A "generational" back doesn't get put on the trade block 3 years into his career.

Originally posted by FL9er:
A "generational" back doesn't get put on the trade block 3 years into his career.

I'd take him for a 5th or 6th rounder.

It's Jacksonville. Did you not see how they handled Jalen Ramsey?
I was one of the ones that thought he'd be amazing.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Scottie15:

OBJ, Amari Cooper, Gurley, Mack, Hopkins, Cooks, Watkins, Buckner...

He's not too different from Henry just in a far worse situation. That said, I thought he'd be better.
[ Edited by All22 on Apr 18, 2020 at 11:20 PM ]
Originally posted by All22:
Originally posted by Scottie15:

OBJ, Amari Cooper, Gurley, Mack, Hopkins, Cooks, Watkins, Buckner...

He's not too different from Henry just in a far worse situation. That said, I thought he'd be better.

I thought he'd be better, but still put up some decent numbers in a dumpster fire season. Improved to 4.5 YPC
Share 49ersWebzone