LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 318 users in the forums

49ers Draft Grade

49ers Draft Grade

D+ which is perhaps overly harsh but to me all the picks were picks for 1-3 years from now, which is fine if you are planning to tank, but doesn't really bode well for the immediate future.

Hated the Armstead pick.
Tartt could be a good pick but seemed to be a bit of a reach
Harold was probably the best pick of the draft relative to value
Bell is going to take time to develop so while he may be a great athlete we don't even know if he can play TE at the NFL level
Smelter was a reach in the 4th
Punter in the 5th made zero sense

49ers didn't address the WR issue CB issue wasn't really addressed and still have big question marks at ILB almost surprised that the 49ers didn't choose a running back high up in the draft.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
I just can't see any way to justify drafting a project at 15.
Such a great loss of it doesn't work out; and this guys film says "project" all the way.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
lol, nah... no jumping from ledges in my future.

Just being honest.. didn't like much of our draft, but it's not that big a deal. This team isn't poorly stacked of talent as it is. Back in the playoffs, if Kaepernick improves his game.

Glad to hear ledges are not in your immediate future! LOL! I am coming to terms with the draft and don't dislike it...but I so wanted them to take a WR in the first or second...now we have to wait and see if Smelter heals or if Flipper Anderson's son is better than advertised!
Share 49ersWebzone