There are 138 users in the forums

2015 UDFA Tracker

Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Anybody have the link to that nepatriots site that always has the best and fastest updates on udfa?

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2015-nfl-undrafted-free-agents/2

Seattle's udfa SUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
  • crew
  • Veteran
Signings of interest:

Cowboys signed both WRs Antwan Goodley and Deontay Greenberry.

Saints sign Bobby Richardson and Sean Hickey.

Seahawks sign Troy Slater

Cardinals sign Zach Wagenmann
Originally posted by crew:
Signings of interest:

Cowboys signed both WRs Antwan Goodley and Deontay Greenberry.

Saints sign Bobby Richardson and Sean Hickey.

Seahawks sign Troy Slater

Cardinals sign Zach Wagenmann

Cowboys always have the inside track on dudes from Texas. At least he can't catch.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
If there was any doubt, Dres Anderson should say exactly what they want to do passing the football.

Kid had more 50+ yard receptions than anyone in the draft, and can track the deep ball about as well as anyone in the league.

Going to be trial by fire for these WR's. Love it.

Originally posted by GoForGold:
Which undrafted free agent do you think might make the team? I know we haven't seen them play yet, but just looking at the list.
Dylan Thompson QB South Carolina
Marcus Rush DE/OLB Michigan State
Des Anderson WR Utah
Issac Blakeney WR Duke
Darius Davis WR Henderson State
Patrick Miller OL Auburn

Just looking at our roster from last year I see Boone, Brock, Wilhoite, Williams, Jerrod-Eddie, McCrary, Skov, are all UDFA's.

Marcus Rush for sure
I can see one of the WRs beating out Patton as well
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Maybe we move this Rush guy to Inside linebacker
Originally posted by jimrat:
Maybe we move this Rush guy to Inside linebacker

I had the same thought
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Patrick Miller, the Auburn OT we signed looks like a very interesting prospect. He's nearly 6'7", 290ish with 35" arms and really good feet. He declared early as a true junior after being highly recruited out of the state of Florida and was projected to go in the 6th round by Kiper. After a few years of a pro strength and conditioning he could be really, really intriguing.

Darius Davis, Mike Davis, and Trenton Brown also seem like guys that can take their game up a notch with better conditioning.

On a tangent, I think it was McShay that said Eli Harold didn't get consistent coaching while at UVa. While it could be said that all prospects will need NFL coaching, it does give me hope that Harold is that much closer to tapping his potential.
Originally posted by buck:
We have signed 4 UDFA wide receivers.

Here are their base numbers.

Buck....are all these guys confirmed?

UDFA's:
Dylan Thompson QB - 6'2" 217 4.74
Patrick Miller T - 6'6" 289
Dres Anderson Z WR - 6'0" 198, 4.42
Darius Davis Z WR - 6'0" 215 4.31. Big numbers at Henderson State -- 2,425 yards and 26 TDs
DiAndre Campbell Z WR - 6'1" 210 4.53
Issac Blakeney X WR - 6'6 225 4.62
DeAndrew White Y WR - 5'11" 193 4.44
Marcus Rush OLB/ILB - 6'2" 247 4.68

Wow we signed a s**t load of receivers. looks lik.e were doing a shotgun approach. I really like DeAndrew White
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Marcus Rush for sure
I can see one of the WRs beating out Patton as well

I don't see a single one of these guys displacing Patton or any other WR on the roster, we're talking about practice(No Iverson) squad candidates, at best maybe a guy like Dres Anderson makes it on the roster but Baalke made it pretty clear that Patton and Ellington deserve an opportunity to play and show what they can do. I think having them on the roster was a big factor in why the 49ers waited as long as they did to draft a WR. If both of them step up and show that they can be playmakers, the need for a WR, even if Boldin retires, is definitely reduced.

Patton looked absolutely outstanding in the preseason as a rookie. The coaching staff still put Marlon Moore and Kyle Williams over him, finally he worked his way into getting some snaps, got injured, missed most of the season, came back, made some nice catches at the end of the season.

The following preseason, although it was clear that he was never in danger of being cut, he got few snaps, pretty much none during most of the season until the coaching staff finally decided that the Brandon Lloyd experiment was over and actually let Patton and Ellington play on offense.

Both Patton and Ellington are high character guys, hard workers, were terrific receivers in college, I think both can solidify the WR position given the opportunity to do so.

Patton in particular didn't all of a sudden forget how to run routes, or after having the lowest drop rate of any receiver in the draft when he came out, how to catch the football.

Nor Bruce.

Let both guys get snaps and let's see what they can do.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 3, 2015 at 7:41 PM ]
Darius Davis was highly rated in some places. And I see Jerome Simpson as the more likely bubble candidate over Ellington & Patton, although Patton is nearing last chance, with him starting year 3. Smelter likely starting on PUP obviously allows a bit more of a chance to everyone below Boldin and Smith.

Is the list actually confirmed yet though?
Not sure if posted, but according to RavensInsider(Aaron Wilson) on Twitter, we gave Dylan Thompson a $5K bonus, and guaranteed $15K of his 2015 base salary.
Isaac blankey will make the team ...he played multiple positions ...and is a fast learner ....I really want us to get dgb.but instead we got ib

still pissed no ilb
Share 49ersWebzone