There are 235 users in the forums

Who would you draft?

Most of the people that think Baalke is some kind of draft guru think it's impossible that a fan could evaluate talent better than him.

So let's see how many people can.

Who would you have taken for our picks?

No trades or anything. Pick players that were available when it was our pick. I bet your average fan does a better job than Trent did this year.
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Most of the people that think Baalke is some kind of draft guru think it's impossible that a fan could evaluate talent better than him.

No trades or anything. Pick players that were available when it was our pick. I bet your average fan does a better job than Trent did this year.

Is this a "time capsule" sort of thread where we come back in 3-4 years to see who was right or what, because right now, the names are meaningless, pre-draft ranks are meaningless, its what kinds of players these guys become in the NFL that matters.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I just wanted Perryman at 46. The rest doesn't really bother me.
I thought we should've traded back into the bottom of the 3rd round (Pats last tradable pick) to take Paul Dawson.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:

Is this a "time capsule" sort of thread where we come back in 3-4 years to see who was right or what, because right now, the names are meaningless, pre-draft ranks are meaningless, its what kinds of players these guys become in the NFL that matters

Sorta.

I just get annoyed when someone voices their displeasure with a pick and that get a bunch of response saying "you think you can evaluate players better than Baalke"
  • evil
  • Veteran
Question, if this is a time capsule then how does it factor in scheme fits ? Success in one scheme does not equal success in another.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Question, if this is a time capsule then how does it factor in scheme fits ? Success in one scheme does not equal success in another.

You can tell what players are better in the pros, for the most part.
Share 49ersWebzone