LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 349 users in the forums

Who do you want with the 2nd pick?

Who do you want with the 2nd pick?

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Kendricks would the only ILB I would welcome aside McKinney...
Baalke better not mess up the guy that would replace Willis..
Originally posted by GoNiners:
If we can somehow get two picks this round I'd love DGB and Perriman

A. Not a chance in the hell the 49ers are drafting 2 WR's early

B. If you want Perriman, you gotta talk to the Ravens who already drafted him.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
My gut's telling me Baalke really wants TE Clive Walford...and for good reasons. He's got the total game...playmaker, can block and with the WR speed Chryst has now, our TE's and Boldin should thrive in the underneath space our fast guys will create. Vernon's Niner future is dubious, at best...so why not draft his replacement now. Let's face it, other than maybe Carrier, there's a dearth of receiving talent with the rest of the TE's. Now, the question is, does Baalke gamble that Walford will slip to the 3rd rd...it's possible, but let's see where Maxx Williams gets picked and that'll be a good indication where Walford will follow.

Nope....we have 3 TEs already and two of them are better all-around players than him.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I think Randy Gregory is going to keep falling and falling, apparently quite a few teams have taken him off their draft boards completely if some of the stories are to be believed.

My favorites are Devin Smith, Duke Johnson and Kendricks, who I think could beat out Wilhoite for a starting spot and has very good coverage skills.

You totally staying away from sports misc?
Originally posted by GoNiners:
If we can somehow get two picks this round I'd love DGB and Perriman

A. Not a chance in the hell the 49ers are drafting 2 WR's early

B. If you want Perriman, you gotta talk to the Ravens who already drafted him.

maybe he meant Perryman
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Well I might be bias because I don't want to spend a 4th or later on a WR, I prefer not to draft a WR if we wait that long. Ty seems more like a RB to me...he lacks a lot in the WR department. bad-routes, poor hands, not a lot of flexibility, just lacks those WR characteristics...think of a worse Cordarrelle Patterson.

If we have to wait that long (really hope not) Conley, Diggs, or Lockett would be my pick in the 3rd...love lockett

Check out this tape/article of Tyler Lockett http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2348809-tyler-lockett-could-be-the-2015-nfl-drafts-antonio-brown

Good read, I guess I am preparing myself for the fact that we will go into another season still needing WR help. I wanted us to draft Parker.
Why no love for Eli Harold??? He is full of potential. (I am the 1% that voted for him)
  • cools
  • Veteran
Im a big J.Strong fan, Hope its him, I also like the DB Rowe from Utah
Originally posted by genus49:
You totally staying away from sports misc?

Boycotting damnit. Nah, I'll be by later today.
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 2m2 minutes ago Couple things I'm hearing: Bucs likely to go OT, don't rule out another WR for the Raiders, 49ers looking at secondary players

Originally posted by Truman49:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Well I might be bias because I don't want to spend a 4th or later on a WR, I prefer not to draft a WR if we wait that long. Ty seems more like a RB to me...he lacks a lot in the WR department. bad-routes, poor hands, not a lot of flexibility, just lacks those WR characteristics...think of a worse Cordarrelle Patterson.

If we have to wait that long (really hope not) Conley, Diggs, or Lockett would be my pick in the 3rd...love lockett

Check out this tape/article of Tyler Lockett http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2348809-tyler-lockett-could-be-the-2015-nfl-drafts-antonio-brown

Good read, I guess I am preparing myself for the fact that we will go into another season still needing WR help. I wanted us to draft Parker.

I was praying for him to fall to us, but as soon as Gurley got taken at 10 I knew Maimi was going WR.
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 2m2 minutes ago Couple things I'm hearing: Bucs likely to go OT, don't rule out another WR for the Raiders, 49ers looking at secondary players

ugh wanted Jones....if they go Collins in the 2nd I will
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 14m14 minutes ago

What's going on with La'El Collins? He's set to meet with Baton Rouge PD Monday. Teams hope to have reports from security directors tonight
Personally I go Conley
Not huge on Devin Smith here. He is a speedster but we have Torrey Smith and Ellington who have that speed. If we do go WR I would prefer someone who could become a #1 WR or at the very least a solid #2. Looking for speed, size, and hands. Not just a guy who can burn. Want that combo of the above mentioned atrabutes. A Strong or DBG would be a nice pic here.
Share 49ersWebzone