There are 708 users in the forums
9moon's MOCK!! QB falls!! QB falls!!
Browse 49ers books and videos
Apr 16, 2015 at 2:22 PM
- Quest4six
- The Q46 Dude
- Posts: 4,040
lol at Winston going 11th
Apr 16, 2015 at 2:34 PM
- slowriot
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,933
Different. A fun read. Thanks 9moon.
Apr 16, 2015 at 4:35 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,881
I'd be happy w/Peters.
Apr 16, 2015 at 4:38 PM
- jbeale49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,054
It doesn't look like any mock I've seen, making it entirely possible this could happen!
Apr 16, 2015 at 4:44 PM
- CorvaNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,448
Every draft is different...but I'd be surprised to see KC and the Browns take ILB's back-to-back. I like Peters a lot...he'd bring some attitude and aggressiveness to our DB. Plus, drafting him should mean Ward can play more S, less nickel.
Apr 19, 2015 at 11:21 PM
- xcfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,041
Neither qb should be in the top ten.
Apr 20, 2015 at 6:01 PM
- 9moon
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,274
Hey guys,
Inside scoop..
I'm from Los Angeles, and work at a Law Firm which represents all the major maker of helmets.... one of our big time partner here represents Ridell and I he knows I'm into football.,.. He asked me what team do I follow and of course, I told him the 49ers..
He asked me if I was going to attend the draft (SF Party) and I told him that I couldnt..
I asked if he knew anyone from the team, and he said, he's a very close friend of Baalke..
I jokingly said that I hope he doesnt draft the WR from UCF... and the atty here said that his buddy (Baalke) really likes the FS from..
ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
??????????????????????????????????
Inside scoop..
I'm from Los Angeles, and work at a Law Firm which represents all the major maker of helmets.... one of our big time partner here represents Ridell and I he knows I'm into football.,.. He asked me what team do I follow and of course, I told him the 49ers..
He asked me if I was going to attend the draft (SF Party) and I told him that I couldnt..
I asked if he knew anyone from the team, and he said, he's a very close friend of Baalke..
I jokingly said that I hope he doesnt draft the WR from UCF... and the atty here said that his buddy (Baalke) really likes the FS from..
ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
??????????????????????????????????