There are 242 users in the forums

Best value at 15 at the WR postion

Best value at 15 at the WR postion

At 15? Davante Parker.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
At 15? Davante Parker.

He won't be there. But we can get him at 11 most likely - it will cost us our third rounder and the 15th to swap with Minnesota. Do it. Do it.
Strong if the red flags are still there for DGB. If not, take the Megatron clone.
Originally posted by midrdan:
At 15? Davante Parker.

He won't be there. But we can get him at 11 most likely - it will cost us our third rounder and the 15th to swap with Minnesota. Do it. Do it.

I'll take that bet. I think Parker will go 15 or later
Originally posted by Vito_Corleone:
At 15? Davante Parker.

I'll take that bet. I think Parker will go 15 or later

Would love to draft Parker. Reminds me of TO. You never know, we keep hearing about all these guys who are 'top 10 picks/talent' but there seems to be not enough positions available.
Mariota, Winston, Williams, Gregory, Beasley, Cooper, White, Shelton, fowler, armstead, peters have all been listed and that's not counting the OL available- there's a chance Parker makes it.
Jaelen Strong, easy. He's just as fast, has better explosion.. a better work ethic.. and no character issues.
At 15? Davante Parker.

No way. We need that 3rd rounder.
Neither, trade back or take other position

With such limited space on the roster, why trade back all the time? Why not trade forward?

We clearly have a gaping hole at a couple spots for an otherwise deep roster.
Originally posted by random49er:
Neither, trade back or take other position

With such limited space on the roster, why trade back all the time? Why not trade forward?

We clearly have a gaping hole at a couple spots for an otherwise deep roster.

D line. Offensive tackle. Running back if Gore doesn't return. TE if Davis doesn't improve, corner. And wide receiver obviously.

So to say we only need a couple spots filling is not a comment I would agree with.
Jaleen Strong!

Share 49ersWebzone