There are 230 users in the forums

Kevin White WR, WVU

• crew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
i have come to the conclusion that kevin white is the next big thing at WR. we missed out on beckham and we can not miss out on white. If raiders take cooper, we have to trade up!

Most mocks post-combine now have white goin to the Raiders at #4 with Cooper goin to Rams at #10. Parker then goin to either Vikings (11), Browns (12) or a Dolphins (14).
If this plays out (and seems very logical), Niners should trade down into mid 20s, get an extra 2nd Rd pick and choose between DGB, Jaelen Strong, Carl Davis, Bud Dupree or Jalen Collins with that 1st Rd pick.
i have come to the conclusion that kevin white is the next big thing at WR. we missed out on beckham and we can not miss out on white. If raiders take cooper, we have to trade up!

Tons of good receivers are available every year. You never trade up for a receiver unless he's a Megatron / Julio / AJ Green / Larry Fitzgerald / Andre Johnson caliber receiver. I like White, but he's not that good.

Gotta go DL.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Feb 26, 2015 at 10:54 PM ]
Originally posted by crew:

Most mocks post-combine now have white goin to the Raiders at #4 with Cooper goin to Rams at #10. Parker then goin to either Vikings (11), Browns (12) or a Dolphins (14).
If this plays out (and seems very logical), Niners should trade down into mid 20s, get an extra 2nd Rd pick and choose between DGB, Jaelen Strong, Carl Davis, Bud Dupree or Jalen Collins with that 1st Rd pick.

The top ones are all definitely long gone by #15. Picking at #20 honestly is not much different IMO than #15 plus we could add a pick. I think it is the way to go.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Just watched some tape on White and Cooper and I believe White is the best WR in the draft. I think he is a better run blocker, red zone threat, deep threat, and better at high pointing and catching the ball in traffic. If he falls to 7 or 8 the niners should move up and grab him.
Share 49ersWebzone