LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 148 users in the forums

Deal up higher in the 2nd?

Deal up higher in the 2nd?

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think they would rather walk backwards naked in a room full of dicks...

I think they do that anyway...
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
I want him. Good possible Iupati replacement and every Hawk fan wants him bad. We need to snag him in the 2nd.

They will likely take him with #40 if he's still there.
Nah, i say stay put ! We can go like this rest of the way:
2nd.- CB (Breeland, Desir, Mc. Gill)
2nd.- C/G- Su'afilo or DL- Truuit, Nix, Hageman.
3rd.- ILB- Skov, Smallwood, Borland, Brown
3rd.- WR- Ellington, Bryant, Moncrief
3rd.- RB-West, Hill, Gaffney
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Nah, i say stay put ! We can go like this rest of the way:
2nd.- CB (Breeland, Desir, Mc. Gill)
2nd.- C/G- Su'afilo or DL- Truuit, Nix, Hageman.
3rd.- ILB- Skov, Smallwood, Borland, Brown
3rd.- WR- Ellington, Bryant, Moncrief
3rd.- RB-West, Hill, Gaffney

I love it.
dont expect tuitt to last that long. could be gone in the next couple picks especially to seattle. they love having those big ends 2 gap ie red bryant.
[ Edited by sf_nicoya on May 9, 2014 at 3:39 PM ]
Originally posted by sf_nicoya:
dont expect tuitt to last that long. could be gone in the next couple picks especially to seattle. they love having those big ends 2 gap ie red bryant.

Yeah our first move needs to be to jump Seattle and take the best DL on the board, to help us and hurt them.

Then we need to land quality OL, then grab another DB.
Originally posted by CWin4949:

Yeah our first move needs to be to jump Seattle and take the best DL on the board, to help us and hurt them.

Then we need to land quality OL, then grab another DB.

Keep in mind they wanted Dominique Easley before NE took him, and ended up trading down. It seems like a penetrating 1-gap tackle is their priority. I'd expect them to target Timmy Jernigan. Another quick 1-gap type of DT.
IMO, Iupati will be in his last year.

The way the Rams have built their front 7, we'll have to make sure our OLine remains powerful.

Seattle DLine is still a force and Cards are improving.

We need to get a powerhouse guy like Gabe Jackson in late 2nd or early 3rd.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Keep in mind they wanted Dominique Easley before NE took him, and ended up trading down. It seems like a penetrating 1-gap tackle is their priority. I'd expect them to target Timmy Jernigan. Another quick 1-gap type of DT.

or they could be targeting the guard from UCLA. Forgot his name, but he'd be a good 2nd rounder for Seattle

Never say never.......we see too many times when a guy is sitting there longer than we all expect. Look at all who didnt get picked in 1st. rd. ??, You could be rite, but ya never know..

see my mock above..
Originally posted by MikeRumph:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

or they could be targeting the guard from UCLA. Forgot his name, but he'd be a good 2nd rounder for Seattle

see my mock above...
just got took
I guess Bitonio, Thomas,Yankey or Jackson...AGREE...DA RAMS D-LINE SCARES ME!
[ Edited by toppdogg32 on May 9, 2014 at 4:17 PM ]
I guess not......
Share 49ersWebzone