LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

What WR now?

Where do we go from here?

The 2nd tier guys don't excite me much, any solution/suggestions?
bout to be two Lee's on the team

lulz
Adams or Mathews would be my preferance in the second.
Matthews,Latimer, Moncrief, Herron, Ellington, Bryant, Adams, Robinson, Landry, Richardson are all next up on deck in no particular order.

Feel like Lee will get snatched up by the Browns or the Raiders and don't see the 49ers moving up that far.
Move up and get Latimer.
I would happily take Landry and Ellington or Matthews and Ellington if possible.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Matthews,Latimer, Moncrief, Herron, Ellington, Bryant, Adams, Robinson, Landry, Richardson are all next up on deck in no particular order.

Feel like Lee will get snatched up by the Browns or the Raiders and don't see the 49ers moving up that far.

I think lee goes to the jags, they have a need at wr with Blackmon gone.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Adams or Mathews would be my preferance in the second.

I am going for a trade up for Jordan Matthews. He isn't the biggest or the fastest but he is still pretty fast and pretty big. He has a great work ethic, similar to his cousin , and great route running ability. I think if we get him and rob hernon in the 3rd we will be set at WR for years to come

and I expect us to pick up a true cb like McGill or desir to cover the outside
Matthews, Adams, Latimer in that order
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That's a loooong list of quality prospects. I was going to say trade up for one, but now I'd be OK with standing pat and letting the board fall as it may.

• Ruhl
  • Veteran
I think we can wiggle up and grab Matthews, maybe Abbrederis with the comp pick
BRUCE ELLINGTON IS A MUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoping for Donte Moncrief
I'm liking Donte Moncrief as a prospect in 2nd/3rd round has the most upside and can develop to be a starter in a few years also had speed

Robert Herron obviously = speed and return ability

Martavis Bryant he was in for a visit at the facility tall has speed but questionable hands
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Latimer, Mathews, Moncrief, Ellington....
Share 49ersWebzone