LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

2014 NFL Draft Rumors

John Baldwin, LMJ, #30, and a fourth for raiders #5 pick lol I can't see Baldwin making the roster especially if we take a receiver early on. We'd keep patton and osgood over Baldwin we simply don't need him. Replace LMJ void with dre archer and take Sammy Watkins at 5. I wish
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
John Baldwin, LMJ, #30, and a fourth for raiders #5 pick lol I can't see Baldwin making the roster especially if we take a receiver early on. We'd keep patton and osgood over Baldwin we simply don't need him. Replace LMJ void with dre archer and take Sammy Watkins at 5. I wish

That would be a spit out your coffee moment. I can't imagine it happening. If it happened, I'd have to quickly take a sip of coffee just so I could spit it out.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by mayo49:
If we stay put a #30, I still think Latimer drops to us. I'd be happy with that.

A Latimer and Bruce Ellington combo works for me.

Eww ewww and more ewww. Two WR's whom I don't really dislike, just don't want in a Niners uniform.

Originally posted by Whosgotitbetter:
Do the niners have a camera in their war room this year?

no

You on crack there buddy? Raiders aren't that stupid.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

No, not on crack. Just wishful thinking. Can't a man dream?
Originally posted by Whosgotitbetter:
Do the niners have a camera in their war room this year?

No, nor are they likely to ever have one again as long as Harbaugh or Baalke are around and not forced to have one.
They don't want to be seen closing their eyes and throwing darts at their wr pick.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal1632:
They don't want to be seen closing their eyes and throwing darts at their wr pick.

They just need to follow their personal Costanza Rule. Whatever receiver they think is undervalued and should draft anyways in the first, they should pass. Whatever, receiver the other 31 teams think they should have picked, they should pick.

Originally posted by gold49digger:

No, not on crack. Just wishful thinking. Can't a man dream?

heh if this happens i will jizz all over the place. I will be watching with some raider fans so if something like this happens i will record it and post it here
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami

Sounds like the 49ers explored getting into the top 10 but it would cost them next year's #1 and that's not their style. Won't do it.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Sounds like the 49ers explored getting into the top 10 but it would cost them next year's #1 and that's not their style. Won't do it.

Calling BS on this...

We rolling straight up to top 5 baby....
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Calling BS on this...

We rolling straight up to top 5 baby....

Isn't Kawakami known for his BS?
Share 49ersWebzone