There are 248 users in the forums

49ers WORST 1st Rd. Pick Ever!!!

Unfortunately there are more than a few to choose from.

Although very recent, AJ Jenkins is the worst excuse for a first round pick Ive ever witnessed. Every draft broadcaster was like "WTF" when the Niners picked him, but I trusted that Baalke saw something that no one else did. 2 years later and he's gone. The singular play of AJ that I remember about him was the cream puff Kaep tossed him with no defender within 15 yards of him. And he dropped it. AJ wasn't just a swing-and-miss draft pick. He was a swing-and-fall-on-your-ass-while-tearing-your-ACL draft pick.

Honorable mention to 2nd Rd. pick Glen Coffee, just for the way he left
[ Edited by theninermaniac on May 1, 2014 at 4:07 PM ]
Kwame Harris... Rashaun Woods... A.J. Jenkins... Reggie McGrew... Jim Drunkenmiller...

ugh.... must stop thinking now.
You forget that the team traded Up to get JJ Stokes. Yikes.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Balmer
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Kwame Harris... Rashaun Woods... A.J. Jenkins... Reggie McGrew... Jim Drunkenmiller...

Kentwan Balmer
Get over it. We've moved on. So should you. And Coffee was a 3rd round pick.
Originally posted by 9erred:

This x1000 we traded up for this fool .....
Balmer. At least jenkins had moments in preseason and th chiefs. Balmer did nothing
Rashaun Woods. Honorable mention: Kentwan Balmer

I found this other highlight on youtube

Lol those who think AJJ =

Balmer, Woods, pick any... Fact is busts who bust and the team is still successful don't mean anything. But when the team needs talent to save its life and still can't find it.. Worst ever.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Is that your order?if so I would have put Woods after Jenkins,Woods did have a touchdown in a game and had more receptions..ooh ooh lets not forget the North Carolina DT that quit on us and Seattle horrible pick.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by 9erred:

This x1000 we traded up for this fool .....

and the draft pick cleveland/baltimore got the next season turned into ray lewis
for me its either jenkins or mcgrew
Kentwan Balmer. I remember I wanted them to draft Desean soooo bad. I saw him play Tennessee in the opening game of his final year at Cal and he was an absolute beast. But then they drafted Balmer and since I was like 12 I had no idea who he was and was so f**king disappointed
Share 49ersWebzone