LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 368 users in the forums

If you don't like this Mock you got problems

Not bad. I got four guys right. Even though I had us getting Thomas in the 7th lolz
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Not bad. I got four guys right. Even though I had us getting Thomas in the 7th lolz

Pretty good there! Nice job! Now time to play the lotto!

lol. Yeah I expected Long and Thomas to be on the boards a lot longer than they both were. Neither fell off more than a round or two from where they were supposed to go pre-injury.
Wow good job dude. U got most of them right!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

lol. Yeah I expected Long and Thomas to be on the boards a lot longer than they both were. Neither fell off more than a round or two from where they were supposed to go pre-injury.

It's crazy how off we can be on some of these guys. A lot of people told me that Desir would never be there in the third round in one of my other mocks. I thought he had a chance to be. Sure enough he lasted all the way until the fourth round. I would have never imagined that. And then I thought for sure Moncrief would go sometime in the second, then he goes in the third. Same thing with Ellington. I thought he'd be a third round pick at worst, then he lasts until the fourth. Happens every year. Just never know where some of these guys will fall, so can't be too critical of peoples mocks and where they have certain guys going.
Originally posted by KaeptainAmerica:
Wow good job dude. U got most of them right!

Well I did have like four mocks, so I just commented on the one I liked the best and made me look the most psychic lol
WTF
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We didn't get the ferret in Verrett. We didn't do it Tuitt. We didn't queef at Moncrief. Baakle fails on Epic Fales.

It's funny cause I figured we'd have a chance at getting any of the four (higher prospects) mentioned above before we snag any of the four that you got right, good job doe. Also, I liked Ellington and was hoping other teams would pass on him so we could have him in the 3rd... wow, he lands with us in the 4th (instead)...
Originally posted by LVJay:
We didn't get the ferret in Verrett. We didn't do it Tuitt. We didn't queef at Moncrief. Baakle fails on Epic Fales.

It's funny cause I figured we'd have a chance at getting any of the four (higher prospects) mentioned above before we snag any of the four that you got right, good job doe. Also, I liked Ellington and was hoping other teams would pass on him so we could have him in the 3rd... wow, he lands with us in the 4th (instead)...

lol. I wish we did it to Tuitt and queefed at Moncrief. Too bad we didn't, but we still had a damn good draft.
Share 49ersWebzone