There are 190 users in the forums

Who's Going to Be the Big Bust In the Draft?

• Jd925
  • Veteran
Clowney - incredible potential...doesn't seem dedicated though... was not that productive in 2013.. might have been hurt
Benjamin - bad hands... doesn't seem dedicated..
Gilbert - high burn % in 2013... combine hype
Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix - in SEC, but didn't see the production to warrant being ranked that high..
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Jadeveon Clowney will be the next Albert Haynesworth.
I think he is just too physically gifted to fail.

Keep in mind that Clowney has never played a single snap against a pro. No matter how talented he is, his lack of desire will more than negate his skills. I think he will be completely de-motivated once he gets his signing bonus.
Anthony Barr is the next Aaron Maybin.
Of all the guys projected to go Top 10, I'll go with Blake Bortles as the biggest bust. Don't like this QB class at all. My favorite is Bridgewater, I'd probably take him late 1st-early 2nd.
Bridgewater, marquise lee,and benjamin
[ Edited by 9ertillidie on Apr 26, 2014 at 6:59 PM ]
Manziel, Benjamin, Hageman, Roby, and to some degree, Clowney, since expectations are so high. Take away the big highlight hit on the Michigan RB, and you see a guy who is not consistent enough to be crowned a star. Give me a guy with a non-stop motor and talent.
I don't think any of the OT's are top 10 worthy.
Originally posted by KID9R:
Kelvin Benjamin !!!

Old for a rookie. Lazy. Has had weight issues. Only 84 career catches in College. Reminds me of a baby giraffe leaning to walk.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000340599/article/fsu-wr-kelvin-benjamin-blows-off-nfl-team-workout

they said the same thing about alshon jeffrey
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by KID9R:
Kelvin Benjamin !!!

Old for a rookie. Lazy. Has had weight issues. Only 84 career catches in College. Reminds me of a baby giraffe leaning to walk.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000340599/article/fsu-wr-kelvin-benjamin-blows-off-nfl-team-workout

they said the same thing about alshon jeffrey

yep, indeed. Look how well that turned out so far for Chicago. Got an amazing pickup.
Manziel.

Originally posted by 60sFan:
This

Fine I'll ask you the same question I asked him...why do you think Evans will be a bust?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Manziel, Benjamin, Hageman, Roby, and to some degree, Clowney, since expectations are so high. Take away the big highlight hit on the Michigan RB, and you see a guy who is not consistent enough to be crowned a star. Give me a guy with a non-stop motor and talent.

Are you kidding me? Are you saying hes got limited game highlights and film to justify him being a highly rated and talented player? The world is ending today if YOU dont see enough tape on him to believe he has the ability and upside to be dominant on the field.

Clowney
Marqise Lee - USC WR's always bust
Darqueze Dennard- Played in the Big 10 where his lack of speed and athleticism wasn't exposed. He will have a rude awakening with the ultra athletic receivers of the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone