There are 209 users in the forums

Countdown to 2014 NFL Draft (May 8-10): IT'S DRAFT DAY !!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
4 days
Few more days
Originally posted by mayo49:
4 days

wooooooooooooooooo
Won't get here soon enough. So tired of mock season.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
3 days
3 days

wooooooooooooooooo
I only know about 25 players from this draft. First year in a while where I haven't researched at all. But the draft has never arrived so fast!
  • bors
  • Veteran
Can't wait....my wife is leaving to see her mom and taking the kid Thursday morning and won't be back till Sunday . Taking vacation time from work. Let the house loafing begin
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
2 days
Originally posted by YungAce:
I only know about 25 players from this draft. First year in a while where I haven't researched at all. But the draft has never arrived so fast!

i know about 15 lol

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAPFAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAPFAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAPFAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAPFAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAPFAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAPFAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

2 DAYS!
2 days

wooooooooooooooooo
My 4 guys who I'd love to see the niners draft

Jason Verrett - I know size at corner is the big thing these days but I love how this little dude plays. Just attacks the ball, fysical as hell and can match up vs the speedy midgets in our division
Cody Latimer - the more I watch of this kid the more I'm starting to like him. Big body, pretty good game speed, great hands, good blocker and someone who can contribute right away but also someone who has a lot more room to grow as a receiver as he's only been playing 5 years of organized football. Has those basketball skills that translate well to the position and ability to get separation when the ball arrives to make tough grabs.
Bruce Ellington - big surprise here...pretty much similar to Cody Latimer but shorter, better speed and shiftiness and provides return ability
Rashaad Reynolds - just a solid well rounded corner who I think would take very well to our defense. Smart kid who diagnoses plays well and has good enough athletic ability to play zone or get physical and man up. Good character guy who isn't afraid to play the run. Slap a gold star next to his name and pick him up in the 3rd round.

We can draft whomever else after that and I'm thrilled as a pig in sh*t.
I'm more excited for this than I am for Christmas or anything else in the year, except for Week 1.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
My 4 guys who I'd love to see the niners draft

Jason Verrett - I know size at corner is the big thing these days but I love how this little dude plays. Just attacks the ball, fysical as hell and can match up vs the speedy midgets in our division
Cody Latimer - the more I watch of this kid the more I'm starting to like him. Big body, pretty good game speed, great hands, good blocker and someone who can contribute right away but also someone who has a lot more room to grow as a receiver as he's only been playing 5 years of organized football. Has those basketball skills that translate well to the position and ability to get separation when the ball arrives to make tough grabs.
Bruce Ellington - big surprise here...pretty much similar to Cody Latimer but shorter, better speed and shiftiness and provides return ability
Rashaad Reynolds - just a solid well rounded corner who I think would take very well to our defense. Smart kid who diagnoses plays well and has good enough athletic ability to play zone or get physical and man up. Good character guy who isn't afraid to play the run. Slap a gold star next to his name and pick him up in the 3rd round.

We can draft whomever else after that and I'm thrilled as a pig in sh*t.

Glad someone else like Reynolds, I think he is a serious player, hope we snap him up with our 3rd round comp or if possible our 4th.
[ Edited by sfout on May 6, 2014 at 7:40 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone