LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 185 users in the forums

Here me out we need to Draft a running back this year Marcus Lattimore is not the answer

Frank gore production has decreased dramatically do to his age and run style his body can't take much more . Marcus Lattimore is not the answer I hope he comes back but even when he was healthy he's not even a beast like lynch or some of the animals in the league like shady or somebody he reminds me of the rb from NO thomas I think we should use a 3rd pick on ka deem Carey he's a work horse with power and shiftyness... what do you guess think ????
How in the f**k do you know if Lattimore is the answer or not. Most agree that he would have been a first round pick if he hadnt been hurt. I dont have a problem with drafting a RB - just not in the first 4 rds.
Not only did he tore his acl he f**ked up both knees I wish him the best but for a running back with his type of play he's going to get hurt again.. let's just say he takes Frank gore spot than get hurt , you going to put in a 30 yr old running back in you see last game in 29 attempts he got 60 something yards that's weak as f**k..Kendal hunter fumble prone and lamachal he cool with me he fast he just be doing to much
Originally posted by cgoblin:
Not only did he tore his acl he f**ked up both knees I wish him the best but for a running back with his type of play he's going to get hurt again.. let's just say he takes Frank gore spot than get hurt , you going to put in a 30 yr old running back in you see last game in 29 attempts he got 60 something yards that's weak as f**k..Kendal hunter fumble prone and lamachal he cool with me he fast he just be doing to much

Gore tore both ACLs in college, and turned out to be a great back. Nothing is proven that Lattimore isn't the answer or is the answer, it's a wait and see approach.

I wouldn't pick up a back unless we trade Hunter or James. We have enough backs. And I know you're not saying it, but no way do we cut Gore, and let a rookie take over.
Sorry but this is BS. Gore is going great guns. We have no idea how Lattimore will perform. And with Hunter and LMJ we simply are not going to invest another high pick at this position.

Pure speculation and you have no idea if he will get hurt again. Frank Gore dropped to the 3rd round because of injuries and he has been durable in the NFL. The Niners do not need to reach for a RB in this draft but need to concentrate on CB, S, WR, OT, C, and QB. Those are much higher priorities for this team that a RB when we still have Gore, Hunter, Lattimore, and James. Maybe in 2015.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
For some reason when I see cgoblin's name I think of cock goblin.

cock goblin
1) someone who gobbles the cock 2) a little goblin who resides in the underwear and at night snuggles with the cock.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Gore tore both ACLs in college, and turned out to be a great back. Nothing is proven that Lattimore isn't the answer or is the answer, it's a wait and see approach.

I wouldn't pick up a back unless we trade Hunter or James. We have enough backs. And I know you're not saying it, but no way do we cut Gore, and let a rookie take over.

No we not going to cut gore but it's time to be looking for a replacement just like Justin smith aka cowboy he's doing great but he can't play for ever I feel like Kendal hunter needs to be traded cause anything hunter can do James can do and maybe better.
Frank gore production has decreased dramatically do to his age and run style his body can't take much more . Marcus Lattimore is not the answer I hope he comes back but even when he was healthy he's not even a beast like lynch or some of the animals in the league like shady or somebody he reminds me of the rb from NO thomas I think we should use a 3rd pick on ka deem Carey he's a work horse with power and shiftyness... what do you guess think ????

This entire post is full of failure.

Please explain how Gore's production has decreased dramatically. Once you can legitimately do that, then we can move on and have you explain the rest of this abomination of a post.

His numbers were right on par with the previous two seasons.
Fortunately, being the San Francisco GM requires being able to write coherently so I don't think anybody has to worry about you making drafting decisions anytime soon.

all of our RBs are pretty similar yet none of them seem to posses the abillity to power through linebackers for short yard situatiions . i think Lattimore could be that guy but i do see what you mean
His production hasn't decreased go back last game 20 attempt for 66 yards , game before that one 13 attempt for 14 yards lol That's good right ?? Game before that one was ok 20 attempt for 97 yards Game before that on 20 attempt for 88 .. should I say more it's decreasing slowly but surely
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
all of our RBs are pretty similar yet none of them seem to posses the abillity to power through linebackers for short yard situatiions . i think Lattimore could be that guy but i do see what you mean

Finally a guy that watches football we need a Beast at running back cause that's all we f**king do is run the ball and our o line is f**king great if there's no holes Frank gore aight s**t . He's not fast to break away like there be some holes that is Easly 20 plus yards but he only gets 7 to 19 yards cause he's f**king slow. And than he doesn't juke no body he tries to run through them that's good if your young but the older you get he's not going to be able to keep doing that
His production hasn't decreased go back last game 20 attempt for 66 yards , game before that one 13 attempt for 14 yards lol That's good right ?? Game before that one was ok 20 attempt for 97 yards Game before that on 20 attempt for 88 .. should I say more it's decreasing slowly but surely

You really need to just stop. Last week in a tough game in the cold Gore got 66 yards and a TD. The only game that wasnt good in this entire stretch was in a meaningless game against the best run defense in the league. If you watched that game at all you would understand that Adrian Peterson wouldnt have gotten any yards in that game.

Gore will begin a decline like all players do. He just hasnt yet.
Originally posted by matthewabbit:

Finally a guy that watches football we need a Beast at running back cause that's all we f**king do is run the ball and our o line is f**king great if there's no holes Frank gore aight s**t . He's not fast to break away like there be some holes that is Easly 20 plus yards but he only gets 7 to 19 yards cause he's f**king slow. And than he doesn't juke no body he tries to run through them that's good if your young but the older you get he's not going to be able to keep doing that

7 to 10 yards my bad I'm doing this on the phone
Share 49ersWebzone