LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Jerry Rice jr

Didn't know the goat had a kid playing college ball. Just saw his highlight on espn

Is he any good? He's playing for unlv so I guess he wasn't heavily recruited?
Originally posted by pelos21:
Didn't know the goat had a kid playing college ball. Just saw his highlight on espn

Went to UCLA first then transferred to UNLV.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:

The GOAT did not pass on any of his elite talent to his offspring....put it this way...

From the Google results for the game.

Jerry Rice Jr. scores first career touchdown in final college game

Then from that article on NFL.com

UNLV wide receiver Jerry Rice Jr. -- yes, the son of that Jerry Rice -- capped his college career by catching his first-ever touchdown, scoring on a 13-yard reception in the fourth quarter of the Heart of Dallas Bowl against North Texas on Wednesday.

I didn't watch that game but UNLV was getting smoked by North f**king Texas and he was probably part of the backups that were put in the 4th to not get anybody injured and let him "experience" a bowl game.

Glad the kid finally got a TD but he has no future in pro football, maybe not even in the CFL.

I'm just going to watch Barry Sanders Jr. and see if he balls out for Stanford.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 2, 2014 at 8:39 AM ]
Damn that's crazy how that happens huh? Thanks for the info man!
its kinda like montana didn't pass his greatness juices to his dopey kid
It's all part of Jerry Rice's plan, let his son go to an unknown school so scouts won't look at him and have the Niners bring him in as a UDFA and then release the beast.
Jerry Rice's son sucks unfortunately.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
its kinda like montana didn't pass his greatness juices to his dopey kid

the problem is jerry and joe married skinny, pretty, girlie girls. that pretty much guarantees your kids won't be elite athletes with nfl prospects. jerry jr takes after his mother as much as jerry sr.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Travisty13:

The GOAT did not pass on any of his elite talent to his offspring....put it this way...

From the Google results for the game.

Jerry Rice Jr. scores first career touchdown in final college game

Then from that article on NFL.com

UNLV wide receiver Jerry Rice Jr. -- yes, the son of that Jerry Rice -- capped his college career by catching his first-ever touchdown, scoring on a 13-yard reception in the fourth quarter of the Heart of Dallas Bowl against North Texas on Wednesday.

I didn't watch that game but UNLV was getting smoked by North f**king Texas and he was probably part of the backups that were put in the 4th to not get anybody injured and let him "experience" a bowl game.

Glad the kid finally got a TD but he has no future in pro football, maybe not even in the CFL.

I'm just going to watch Barry Sanders Jr. and see if he balls out for Stanford.

Sanders Jr is BEAST MODE. When you become a force in your freshman year of high school, that tells you something.
all the skill that jerry rice's father had in his sack was given to Jerry Rice, jerry has nothing to give, it will skip a few generations before any other talent comes out of that bloodline. Jerry got all of it. Jerry is the man. long live Jerry Rice!!!

Yeah just to confirm what everybody else said.. I go to UNLV and my roommate is a safety on the team. He says Jerry Rice JR. is garbage. The only similarity Jr. and Jerry Rice have is their name.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MikeRumph:
Yeah just to confirm what everybody else said.. I go to UNLV and my roommate is a safety on the team. He says Jerry Rice JR. is garbage. The only similarity Jr. and Jerry Rice have is their name.

you ever seen jerry jr's mom?
jerry jr should thank the stars he can even play college ball, considering what a waif his mom is.
Originally posted by xcfan:
you ever seen jerry jr's mom?
jerry jr should thank the stars he can even play college ball, considering what a waif his mom is.

LOL I keep hearing waif as the descriptive word for her.

Doesn't Rice have a cousin in this draft?
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
Doesn't Rice have a cousin in this draft?

Share 49ersWebzone