LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 330 users in the forums

2013 College Football Week 2 Watch List

^ oh damn... just realized I am probably 20 minutes behind right now.
Murray looking good as usual, calm in the pocket, right touch on his passes, good accuracy...

Aaron Lynch had a dropped pass

Lynch was used to block Clowney and shut Clowney down 1 on 1.
Clowney with an easy sack on play action, but Clowney isn't manning his run gap. Georgia ran right at him next play and easily gained all the yards back

man Marshall/Gurley/Murray might be the best backfield in college
Just FYI, AB, Ashton Dorsey transferred from UT right before the season started.
Originally posted by rivercity:
Just FYI, AB, Ashton Dorsey transferred from UT right before the season started.

Gotcha. Where did he transfer to?
  • buck
  • Veteran
A small school player to your eyes on is Torrence Allen from West Texas A&M--6-1 and 190.

He had 12 receptions for 206 yards and 2 scores in his first game this year.

I am going to guess that he some good speed.

In high school he won the Texas inning the Class 1A State Championship in the triple jump, with an effort of 47-11.

As of last year, he had played in 24 games. He had 105 receptions for 1709 yards and 14 scores in those 24 games.

Allen Robinson Penn State looks interesting
U of Louisville:
Teddy Bridgewater
Did anyone else watch the Miami/Florida game? I just got to it. I was quite impressed with Purifoy, Robinson, and Watkins. I wouldn't consider Robinson or Watkins in the 1st 2 rounds, but Purifoy really made a strong case for the 1st round pick. Honestly I didn't think he was this good in coverage but he has clearly improved. He's long, fast, and has good footwork. He looked very comfortable. His physicality was huge. All the tools to be a game changer.
Share 49ersWebzone