There are 174 users in the forums

Draft players visiting the niners, and niners going to Prodays

• nick
  • Veteran
Tavon Austin is coming in for a visit and 49ers brass was spotted at SMUs pro day looking at Margus Hunt. Post all of your pro day rumors and who the niners are looking at here! http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/goto.php?id=56752

49ers have attended:
Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State (PRO)
Jonathan Cyprien, DB, Florida International (PRI)
Duke Williams, S, Nevada (PRI)PRO - Pro DayPRI - Private Workout
Tavon Austin (Visting niners)
Margus Hunt (PRO)
David Amerson, DB NC State (interview)
[ Edited by nick on Mar 27, 2013 at 7:48 PM ]
Didnt their used to be an official thread that showed everyone the front office was visiting or bringing in etc?
  • nick
  • Veteran
I didn't see it that's why I posted this.
From Walter Football...

49ers have attended:

Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State (PRO)
Jonathan Cyprien, DB, Florida International (PRI)
Duke Williams, S, Nevada (PRI)

PRO - Pro Day
PRI - Private Workout
  • nick
  • Veteran
Cool I'll update the list as I get the post!
Adam Shefter @AdamSchefter
Leon Sandcastle set to visit the 49ers on 4/1 according to source
I read there was a rep at the SMU pro day but I can't find who was sent for the Niners. The article stated that a lot of scouts were there to see the WR (Johnson). Margus hunt just stuck with his combine numbers and did some drills with a couple of teams.
This is a good thread idea. Nice job nick!
Did Jenkins or Aldon visit the Niners headquarters the previous 2 drafts? Don't recall them doing so. Seems like Baalke's MO is to draft someone not many are thinking will go at their spot.
They didnt go see Marcus Lattimore?

• nick
  • Veteran
Jenkins and Aldon Smith both visited niners headquarters before they were drafted.
When is Arkansas and Oregon pro days?

Interested in Davis, and Boyett.
Originally posted by nick:
Jenkins and Aldon Smith both visited niners headquarters before they were drafted.
I was going to say that I remember reading an article saying that most of our picks had been visited by the 49ers. That's why this year I'm paying close attention to who we are talking too. Cyprien seems like a good choice. Escobar and Kelce and Hunt have had a couple of interviews as well. Ertz went out to dinner with Harbaugh (I think) during the combine.
We met with David Amerson, DB NC State according to Barrows.

I thought there was a thread on this already, but I don't see it.
If you keep this up to date Nick it can be a very useful tool. Maybe change the name to Pre-Draft Visit & Workout Tracker or something like that.
Here was the one from last year:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/164759-visit-workout-tracker-update-drafted-jenkins-fleming-slowey/search=sfout

And out of that list we drafted Jenkins, Fleming and Slowey. So keep an eye on these guys because we could end of drafting a 1 or more if the stars align.

Also, here is sfout's scouting tracker:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/167536-vatech-unc-oklahoma-headline-most-games-scouted-9ers/search=sfout

3 USC games
4 CAL games
4 UNC Games
5 VaTech games
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 27, 2013 at 11:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone