There are 286 users in the forums

ABs Second and Final WebZone Mock Draft - Discussion thread, NO MORE SPOTS LEFT

Cordarrelle Patterson was just picked twice
Sorry guys, Brainfart. I was torn between Patterson and Vaccaro and had to go with Patterson because of the value, but considering he as already picked and i didnt see it, that makes the pick nice and easy.

Sorry for the delay.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Mar 29, 2013 at 2:44 PM ]
Lions -Rams trade in the works. Details to follow when deal is done.
The Detroit Lions and the St. Louis Rams have reached a trade agreement.

Lions Get OT Saffold, and Rams get Lions 2nd and third round draft picks in the 2013 draft.
Wow great trade for the Rams. A 2nd and 3rd for a below average LT.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Wow great trade for the Rams. A 2nd and 3rd for a below average LT.

Hes above average OT when healthy who could play either RT or LT for Detroit. Reiff and Saffold make a nice set young of OTs for Detroit. Im thinking this is a good trade for both teams.
I also think a 2nd and 3rd is a bit much... but whateverz... if both teams are happy? fine by me.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
I also think a 2nd and 3rd is a bit much... but whateverz... if both teams are happy? fine by me.

Wouldnt find a OT as good as Saffold in the 2nd with these guys drafting. Saffolds only 24 and does a nice job handling the speed rushers and already has NFL experience playing LT. So I valued that more the any potential OTs I could get this year.
OK, I will make the cowboys pick now.
There are some goofy ass trades in here. I thought this was supposed to be a mock DRAFT, not mock madden franchise mode. Even if Revis for our 1st and 2nd was a good trade (I think it's horrible, but reasonable minds could disagree), I think people come to this thread to see whom the 49ers might DRAFT. Lame to see only one name in the first two rounds.

^ people are free to build their teams via draft or trade... no big deal.
Nice value with Austin. He was #13 on my board.
Yea. I thought real hard about taking him for the rams, but Rams needed to take the RT to replace the RT i traded for a 2 and three.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
^ people are free to build their teams via draft or trade... no big deal.

What are they "building" a team for?
AB you know u are back up right?
Share 49ersWebzone