LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

ABs Second and Final WebZone Mock Draft - Discussion thread, NO MORE SPOTS LEFT

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Not my best idea to let noobs in it. We can give him a few hours, if no pick then we make a vote on pick.
Sometimes guys with very few posts can surprise and actually be pretty quick. Most of the time not though. Since this is just starting if he's a no show after a few hours we can maybe give his spot to someone else? Everyone having to vote would be a hassle. Maybe SunDevil would be interested?
Not my best idea to let noobs in it. We can give him a few hours, if no pick then we make a vote on pick.

Send me your list in case you have to step out, or this takes too long. I PMd the member. Also goes for everyone, PM me or Mr. McGibblets(Oldie) and we will get the draft rolling.

PM sent
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
greatnessjohnson only has two posts to his name. This could take awhile...

Originally posted by ParkingLotPimpin:
I got my pick ready to go

Send me your list in case you have to step out, or this takes too long. I PMd the member. Also goes for everyone, PM me or Mr. McGibblets(Oldie) and we will get the draft rolling.

AB you do a great job running the drafts, thanks for your time and effort.
Just an early FYI, Miami and Rams are both open to trading back.
How much longer are we going to wait for this dude? Let's get a replacement like SunDevil or Phoenix or another Draft War Room regular.
When is the draft?
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
When is the draft?

lulz

where the f**k is sweetnessjohnson?
Originally posted by ParkingLotPimpin:

where the f**k is sweetnessjohnson?
Dude has 2 posts to his name. One of them being this thread. Did you really expect him to show up?
ok, unnamious pick time, Cleveland Browns, any suggestions to get this mock rolling?

ok, unnamious pick time, Cleveland Browns, any suggestions to get this mock rolling?

Can we get a new owner possibly? I mean you're the boss and this is your thing but I think it would work better than everyone trying to vote on a pick.

Can we get a new owner possibly? I mean you're the boss and this is your thing but I think it would work better than everyone trying to vote on a pick.

PM'd SunDevil, hopefully he takes it.
If I was making the pick, Dion Jordan would be the obvious pick here imo.
If I was making the pick, Dion Jordan would be the obvious pick here imo.

With Milliner off the board, I also think Jordan is the pick
What about a OG to build around Richardson, like Warmack or Cooper. OLB maybe, but they added Kruger at OLB.
Share 49ersWebzone