LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Holy Balls Eddy Lacy!

Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Lol I know I typo a bit, but dude, do you even read your posts. I have read around 5 of your posts in five minutes and this one is the best at only four mangled words and no punctuation...

Anyway, no its not always the case that it's the line...but bama's line is one of the best in history...as in ever. Lacy is a solid back, but canyon sized holes to run through help him out a great deal. He will get taken much earlier than he is worth more than likely.

I type all my posts on an Android phone amd the OS is awful and glitchy. Lol im sure I look like a retard.This is a pointless conversation though. No one is saying hes a 1st rounder. His oline is first round and Lacy makes them look good. Lol this Irish d is making him look like a first rounder
Hate my droid...so I get it.

But work pays for it, so it stays.
Hate my droid...so I get it.

But work pays for it, so it stays.
Ita really ridiculous. My cursor skips to the beginning of the paragraph. I cant edit anything because it highlights the wrong word. 300 dollar phone and i wish i had a go phone.
Glen Coffee, Mark Ingram, and Trent Richardson all looked sick behind 'Bama's line and have been various levels of mediocre in the NFL so far (and in Coffee's case completely s**tty). Not saying Lacy won't be good but it's hard to get too excited about any Alabama RB.
True but you can look at a back and tell if he is good. Ingram was slow. Trent will eventually be a great back. The o line is good but Little Eddie breaks tackles and run away from safeties.
Eddie is the real thing! I been following him since his career started in Bama. Nobody in the NCAA wants to tackle him (especially with a full head of steam). He reminds me so much of Marshawn Lynch out there. He has a high motor and is always moving the pile. His open field moves are also something that is an asset to his game. People we know Bama has a great Oline but lets be real Eddie is going to be a success in the NFL. I never thought Ingram was going to be great heading to the NFL but he has faired ok. Richardson was basically the Browns offense and had a lot of pressure on him with the lack of a rookie QB and a passing game. I do not get why people think he is over rated but only time will tell.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Eddie is the real thing! I been following him since his career started in Bama. Nobody in the NCAA wants to tackle him (especially with a full head of steam). He reminds me so much of Marshawn Lynch out there. He has a high motor and is always moving the pile. His open field moves are also something that is an asset to his game. People we know Bama has a great Oline but lets be real Eddie is going to be a success in the NFL. I never thought Ingram was going to be great heading to the NFL but he has faired ok. Richardson was basically the Browns offense and had a lot of pressure on him with the lack of a rookie QB and a passing game. I do not get why people think he is over rated but only time will tell.

I agree that Richardson looked great the few times I managed to catch Browns action this season. He put up better numbers than I expected, too.
you didnt know? Much better back than Ingram and Richardson with his vision and agility. Guarantee it, when you recheck this thread ten years from now.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
you didnt know? Much better back than Ingram and Richardson with his vision and agility. Guarantee it, when you recheck this thread ten years from now.

First, Richardson is a beast. Second Ingram is in the wrong system. Id take them both

• dmatt
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:
That line in Bama has a lot more to do with it than Lacy.

Lol really? Thats just dumb. I guess any bacl that is successful is just mediorce and clearly any peraon could find the hole and hit it. Lacys a beast . Hes been a beast. Its nothing new. Hes really patient with the run very strong and quick. Would love him to be drafted.
Really. Apparently you've never heard of Glen Coffee or Mark Ingrahm.
Originally posted by dmatt:
Really. Apparently you've never heard of Glen Coffee or Mark Ingrahm.

Ofcourse Ive heard of coffee and ingram. I don't understand what you were trying to do there. I guess the whole NFL has it wrong. Trent rich was clearly a third rounder. Johnny manziel didn't deserve the heismen either since he was behind loeckel and Matthews. Ingram was clearly a farce. Its all his fault hes in a pass first team with a s**tty defense that.cant ever afford to manage the clock cause they're always down. Richardaon has been the league for 1 year. Ingram has been in for 2 years. Clearly your an Alabama hater. I mean labeling them both a bust makes no sense.
[ Edited by eonblue on Jan 7, 2013 at 9:42 PM ]
This guy looks like an NFL RB to me. He reminded me of Frank Gore with the jump cuts and patient running.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Have we already forgotten about Kendall Hunter?

who?
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Glen Coffee, Mark Ingram, and Trent Richardson all looked sick behind 'Bama's line and have been various levels of mediocre in the NFL so far (and in Coffee's case completely s**tty). Not saying Lacy won't be good but it's hard to get too excited about any Alabama RB.

This.

I came in to post "just another overrated SEC running back who will suck in the NFL".
Share 49ersWebzone