There are 193 users in the forums

Dennard Robinson???

... Dreaming of Robinson... LaMichael & Kaep in the same huddle!!!
We already have Gore, Hunter, and James. Where would Robinson fit in?
WR...slot! Also Return man...
Randall Cobb

I'd definetily take a look.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Randall Cobb

I'd definetily take a look.

Great example! Only sorry I did not think of it myself... shoulda included it in opening Post! High five tjd808185!
[ Edited by NYCNINER on Nov 29, 2012 at 12:31 PM ]
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Great example! Only sorry I did not think of it myself... shoulda included it in opening Post! High five tjd808185!

I don't know how similar they are, but there's a pretty good list of former qbs making the jump to wide receiver successfully so it's definetily something to look at. They have the ability to see things thru a qb's eye and that always helps.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
In the 2 games since his elbow injury his stats are

Iowa:
13 rushes
98 yards
long of 40 yards
0 TD

Ohio State
10 rushes
122 yards
long of 67 yards
1 TD

so in an exclusive RB role he is showing explosiveness.
Watched almost all his games at Michigan, he is far too slight to ever play RB IMO. Has tremendous speed, great cutting ability and good vision when running. Teach him to run routes, catch and put him in the slot because that's the only way he's making a roster. Think of a bigger, better, faster McCluster. Closer to Desean maybe but without the WR experience. He has great football speed so you almost have to find a way to use this guy, need an inventive OC to utilize his unique talents.
No!!!
What rd is he projected?

We dont need him at all. Where will he fit? Williams has the slot down, if denard proves he can return than sure we might consider him
He'll no!!

He's a huge risk and he's a very low ceiling
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
What rd is he projected?

I've seen him as a 3rd as a WR
Reminds me a lot of Armanti Edwards, and not in a good way, at least for his prospects in the NFL anyway.
Big fan of the guy. He can be a speedy slot receiver and also get the ball on end arounds and sweeps and screens as well as maybe returning kicks. Can even be out emergency QB if his nerve thing ever gets fixed.
Share 49ersWebzone