LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Day 3 - Draft General Discussion

Originally posted by mug0mug:
The racist disease. Only black people can get it. It's basically where red blood cells are abnormally shaped.

It actually serves a good purpose in protecting against malaria.....but beyond that....not so much.

It also doesn't just affect blacks, it can be found in area's that historically have been endemic for malaria, in India, South America, Italy although those of West African descent tend to have the highest occurrence of it.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 28, 2012 at 4:13 PM ]
What Penn State offense. They didn't have one.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If they go WR, I go back to an old favorite of mine in Derek Moye. Total developmental prospect but he's 6'4 and was utilized in the Penn State offense.
How the f**k did we miss out on Brad Smelley? The Looney, Slowey, Smelley combination would've been unstoppable
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:
How the f**k did we miss out on Brad Smelley? The Looney, Slowey, Smelley combination would've been unstoppable

Not to mention Skeezey and Fugger.
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:

Hmm...Stale-ey...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Sickle cell trait?

The racist disease. Only black people can get it. It's basically where red blood cells are abnormally shaped.

It affects energy levels. Not good for an athlete.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yea, but Ryan Clark has played an entire career at a very high level. They don't let him play in Denver, but he plays DB for Pittsburg.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yea, but Ryan Clark has played an entire career at a very high level. They don't let him play in Denver, but he plays DB for Pittsburg.

True.
Does Cam Johnson really have this sickle cell thing? Why isn't it in the scouting reports I'm finding?
Good day. Shored up the depth at the interior o-line and OLB and snagged a very good safety prospect. Good work!

Does Cam Johnson really have this sickle cell thing? Why isn't it in the scouting reports I'm finding?

its true
who the f**k is this old guy

he should announce all the picks in the drafts lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Here you go.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Seventh-round-49ers-draft-DE-Cam-Johnson?blockID=698783&feedID=2539
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 28, 2012 at 4:24 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
who the f**k is this old guy

he should announce all the picks in the drafts lol

the draft will be a 24 hr event if that was the case
Share 49ersWebzone