There are 192 users in the forums

predict the "oh wow" moment of the draft

Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
colts trade back to the early 20s to take fleener

they arent trading up to many needs offfensivly and defensivly
Carolina selects Alshon Jeffery at # 9 overall.
I think Fleener goes top 15.
Niners trade for Mike wallace
How about a trade up from 15 to 7 for the Eagles and drafting Fletcher Cox. Reid loves drafting lineman early.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
How about a trade up from 15 to 7 for the Eagles and drafting Fletcher Cox. Reid loves drafting lineman early.

I could see that, used to think a move to 10 to lock up Kuechly would be their best move until they got Demeco Ryans, could still be with his injury history.
[ Edited by 5280High on Apr 19, 2012 at 7:57 AM ]
Gonna change my "oh wow" to Hill falls out of the first.
[ Edited by 5280High on Apr 19, 2012 at 7:55 AM ]
Vikings take Blackmon at 3.
Eagles trade into top 10 for Tannehill.
Tannehill does a Brady Quinn tumble and the cameras pan to show his disappoinent after pick. Everyone is shocked when Seattle passes on him.

Originally posted by overthemiddle:
You want an oh Wow moment - Niners trade up and get the number one pick, now that would be an oh wow moment.

You win.
I really have a feeling binders will trade up if decasteo or Floyd drop a bit both are the only players worth trading up for imo
Niners Trade up to #11 to take Safety Mark Barron

Niners trade in front of Detroit to take OG/T Amini Silatolu from Midwestern State (Div 2)
Originally posted by E-49er:

Niners trade in front of Detroit to take OG/T Amini Silatolu from Midwestern State (Div 2)

both are horrible moves
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by E-49er:

both are horrible moves

lol thats why they are oh wow moments, lol
Share 49ersWebzone