LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

predict the "oh wow" moment of the draft

Tannehill gets drafted by the Cowboys at #14
Poe drops out of the first round altogether. Teams realize that Poe could be Mike Mamula Ver 2.0. Combine workout does not equal production.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Tannehill gets drafted by the Cowboys at #14

Id actually like that more then the Eagles picking him lol.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Poe drops out of the first round altogether. Teams realize that Poe could be Mike Mamula Ver 2.0. Combine workout does not equal production.

Vernon Gholston v2
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Stephen Hill is the 2nd WR picked in the 1st round

No way he goes before Floyd or Blackmon lol

lol @ critiquing a guy for providing an "oh wow" moment in the draft in an "oh wow" moment in the draft thread.
9ers got a 4th qB for a reason, and JJ is there because somebody(s) still wants Kap badly and wants him in exchg for moving up or in exchg for another 1st/2nd rd pick. Somehow Baalke snags both Zeitler and Fleener. Nah, that would be too much to ask for. But we did get a 4th QB for a reason....

Based on last yr, somebody already said it, we pass on Fleener and end up with somebody no one has heard of and he lights up the team. I don't think Aldon Smith was a lucky guess. They (B& H) knew.
I guess the good thing about having a good FO is knowing they do their homework, i'm sure others do too, but we have a gift for seeing natural talent and using it. I trust them this year with whoever we draft. Would be nice to get fleecer, I don't think he lasts that long.

My O WOW, is fleener going early, or someone trading up for whoever has 2 1st round picks.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Stephen Hill is the 2nd WR picked in the 1st round

No way he goes before Floyd or Blackmon lol

lol @ critiquing a guy for providing an "oh wow" moment in the draft in an "oh wow" moment in the draft thread.

oh, wow...
Giants trade down in front of the Niners to steal Fleener. With the Niners picking, we pass on Stephen Hill and Kendall Wright and grab...drum roll please................

Kevin Zietler with #30. Something tells me his stock is on the rise. He won't be available mid second anymore.
I have another one.... Niners select Vontaze Burfict in the 5th round. I think he's worth the risk. Put him on special teams and let him learn from the best pair of tandem inside linebackers in the league ie Willis and Bowman. They'll keep this kid in line.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Niners trade up for Floyd.
Niners trade up.
Only two WRs go in the first round.
Colts Taking RG3 #1 overall
You want an oh Wow moment - Niners trade up and get the number one pick, now that would be an oh wow moment.
Share 49ersWebzone