Well, since no one else has critiqued it, I will...here's what I'd do:
- Fleener. Way too much upside to ignore...he's one of Harbaugh's boys and already knows the offense.
- Brandon Brooks. I like Silatolu, but he'll probably be off the board in 2nd rd.
- Brian Quick. Good-sized WR who runs very good routes. Former teammate Kilgore can give Harbaugh/staff a lot of insight into him.
- Brandon Taylor/Antonio Allen, S. Both SEC guys, good size and equally adept at stopping the run & good pass coverage.
- Wilber/Miles Burriss. Both guys have the size and athleticism to contribute at OLB and on ST's.
- Hebron Fangupo, NT. May need a year to develop, but is very strong and surprisingly agile for his size.
- Tashaun Gipson, CB. Good sized cover CB who makes tackles and is a solid all-around player.
There are 628 users in the forums
My 7 round Mock
Browse 49ers books and videos
Apr 13, 2012 at 9:48 AM
- CorvaNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,448
Apr 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,886
If Fleener is gone and I think he will be, I'd rather trade back.
I like the picks of Zeitler, Ta'amu and Streeter in the slots you gave them.
I like the picks of Zeitler, Ta'amu and Streeter in the slots you gave them.
Apr 13, 2012 at 10:26 AM
- Rsrkshn
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,486
Very nice mock!
Congratulations for realizing that TE is not a critical need warranting rd 1 attention.
Love the Streeter projection.
I would not be so dismissive of Bynum. Unless he doesn't make a recovery from his injury, he's a smash-mouth TE, which the Niner's don't currently have on the team, with very good hands.
Congratulations for realizing that TE is not a critical need warranting rd 1 attention.
Love the Streeter projection.
I would not be so dismissive of Bynum. Unless he doesn't make a recovery from his injury, he's a smash-mouth TE, which the Niner's don't currently have on the team, with very good hands.
Apr 13, 2012 at 11:50 AM
- Rgonelove
- Veteran
- Posts: 383
#1. Bpa-k. Reyes
#2. B.Quick
#3. Best guard
#4. Josh Robinson
#5. Juron Criner
#6. M. Egnew
#7. Delvin Johnson
#2. B.Quick
#3. Best guard
#4. Josh Robinson
#5. Juron Criner
#6. M. Egnew
#7. Delvin Johnson
Apr 13, 2012 at 2:12 PM
- niners9
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,286
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
If Fleener is gone and I think he will be, I'd rather trade back.
I like the picks of Zeitler, Ta'amu and Streeter in the slots you gave them.
i agree that Fleener will be gone and i would also trade back if hill, wright and randle are gone as well. the only problem with trading back is that you need a team thats wants to trade up.
Apr 13, 2012 at 7:19 PM
- rafachivas12
- Veteran
- Posts: 64
This is a good draft that takes on depth need and uses the pick we have with no trades. I do like Zeitler and Ta'amu pick and the Tommy Streeter pick
Apr 14, 2012 at 2:57 PM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Well, since no one else has critiqued it, I will...here's what I'd do:
- Fleener. Way too much upside to ignore...he's one of Harbaugh's boys and already knows the offense.
- Brandon Brooks. I like Silatolu, but he'll probably be off the board in 2nd rd.
- Brian Quick. Good-sized WR who runs very good routes. Former teammate Kilgore can give Harbaugh/staff a lot of insight into him.
- Brandon Taylor/Antonio Allen, S. Both SEC guys, good size and equally adept at stopping the run & good pass coverage.
- Wilber/Miles Burriss. Both guys have the size and athleticism to contribute at OLB and on ST's.
- Hebron Fangupo, NT. May need a year to develop, but is very strong and surprisingly agile for his size.
- Tashaun Gipson, CB. Good sized cover CB who makes tackles and is a solid all-around player.
You didn't critique his mock. You put up one of your own. Nice, by the way.
Apr 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM
- ishkabibel
- Veteran
- Posts: 696
Not a Streeter fan at all, otherwise very sensable.