LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Going into the draft with no needs? (My first mock)

This a well thought out post i read every word of it! the only change i would make is lamar miller over martin
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
we've signed Randy Moss and Mario Manningham to help cover it

they wont stop us from going for the right guy early

^This.

There really is no guarantee that Moss does any better than he did in his 3 respective teams in 2010. He's old and took a year off.

Manningham at the least replaces Morgan, that doesn't answer all of our needs for upgrades. A few injuries and we're calling Hastings back up lol.

Unlike a lot of people, I like Hunter and I think he CAN be an eventual feature back. He's light weight but his frame actually can take a pounding because of his height. So with that said I would not spend a 1st on a RB.

I agree, which is why I have us going after Streeter in the 3rd, or Fleener in the 1st.

My point is that this is a very deep WR class, and I can see the FO valuing a later pick more than taking the risk in the 1st round.
[ Edited by sspiker on Mar 20, 2012 at 8:53 PM ]
Originally posted by sspiker:

I agree, which is why I have us going after Streeter in the 3rd, or Fleener in the 1st.

My point is that this is a very deep WR class, and I can see the FO valuing a later pick more than taking the risk in the 1st round.

although deep the top talent always rises. have to remember we pick so late that a 2nd is almost an early 3rd and so on
Seemed good I just cant read that long
Share 49ersWebzone