There are 161 users in the forums

First Mock Draft

Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Completely in-line with most draft calculators. This draft is not particularly strong in the mid-teens for teams not looking for offensive linemen. Draft calculators aren't 100% accurate, but give good indication.

There certainly not which is why I don't use them.

but they do give you the ballpark. That, along with my gauge of this draft, I believe it's a possible trade. I think giving up a 2013 1 in addition to what i listed to trade up is not realistic at all
but they do give you the ballpark. That, along with my gauge of this draft, I believe it's a possible trade. I think giving up a 2013 1 in addition to what i listed to trade up is not realistic at all

I agree it wouldn't be in addition to those picks you listed. It's likely Jones would want our 2013 first round pick more than this years second round pick and next years third round pick.
Originally posted by SFrush:

I agree it wouldn't be in addition to those picks you listed. It's likely Jones would want our 2013 first round pick more than this years second round pick and next years third round pick.

I agree, that's more desirable, but also not a realistic ask price. We're arguing details tho. You can't possibly pin down the value of that trade outside a certain realistic range, and I believe my proposal falls into that range. Otherwise, mocks are clearly just guesses. Unless there's something completely unrealistic (thinking DeCastro falls to 30, for example), I think nit-picking specifics that could go either way, is unnecessary.
Share 49ersWebzone