There are 164 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock... [2012 collaborative mock draft]

Can I play along?

If so KC selects Stanford OT Jonathan Martin.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Can I play along?

If so KC selects Stanford OT Jonathan Martin.

The Seahawks attempt to improve their mediocre pass rush and select...............

DE MELVIN INGRAM South Carolina

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM ]
Arizona Cardinals select Malcolm Floyd, officially turning the team into the jump ball capital of the world, and compensating for Kolb's poor accuracy and decision-making.
The Dallas Cowobys are jumping for joy..... They select OG David DeCastro Stanford

The Philadelphia Eagle select LB Luke Kuechly Boston College
The New York Jets select WR Kendall Wright, Baylor
The Cincinnati Bengals select Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
the Cincinnati Bengals select Dre Kirkpatrick. They need to replace Joseph in their secondary, and they need to replace Jerome Simpson as their hookup.

edit: my bad on the late arrival. Gotta hit that refresh button when I come back to the Zone.
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Feb 7, 2012 at 2:48 PM ]
Chargers Select Mark Barron
[ Edited by lamontb on Feb 7, 2012 at 8:05 AM ]

Originally posted by GorefullBore:

I think that if the draft were to fall as it has so far, then the Buc would take Morris Claiborne. Rhonde Barber is old and may not have anther year left, while Talib can't stay out of trouble. A great young talent like Claiborne would go a long way to alleviate one of those problems.

Kind of funny, but I was just looking at AB's collaborative Mock, and it had the same pick of Claiborne to the Bucs, with almost the same statement. This was totally unintended on my part. I guess m brockalexander and I just see this situation in the same light.

THAT WAS MY PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Chicago Bears select.... OT MIKE ADAMS OHIO ST

After a dominating Senior Bowl the Bears hope Adams is the guy to help keep Cutler standing all season.

I would've definitely gone with Adams for the Bears....solid pick.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I would've definitely gone with Adams for the Bears....solid pick.

Thank you sir!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
The Cincinnati Bengals select Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama

Originally posted by WRATHman44:
the Cincinnati Bengals select Dre Kirkpatrick. They need to replace Joseph in their secondary, and they need to replace Jerome Simpson as their hookup.

Dre Kirkpatrick is still on the board. Bengals already selected Jenkins. Nice explanation though!
Share 49ersWebzone