Thanks for the list.
There are 524 users in the forums
Originally posted by sfout:Your missing Hayward on that list. Any idea on him? Or his he still right in the late 2nd early 3rd window? I'm kind of on my own lonely TJ graham bandwagon as a late round addition to the receiving competition.
Thanks for the list.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Don't think Heyward's status changed much. From what I hear, he's still considered by the majority to be anywhere from a 3rd to a 4th rounder.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:Thanks OTC.
What is your opinion of and how good is Joe "The Jet" Adams and ddoes he slip into the 4th?
Originally posted by GorefullBore:I'm surprised Gerell Robinson isn't on that list. He only caught two balls, but I thought he flashed some ability. I was also wondering why Gerell hasn't gotten more play in the zone, while Tommy Streeter has? To me they are about the same player. They are both about the same size 6-4 220ish and one year wonders. Gerell has even out produced anything Streeter has done. Here is the breakdown.
Gerell Robinson 6-4 222 with a breakout season in 2011 of 77rec for 1397yds and a 18.1 ave plus 7 tds
Tommy Streeter 6-5 215 with a breakout season in 2011 of 46rec for 811yds and a 17.6 ave plus 8 tds
I'm not saying either is going to be a good or bad player, and as I said they both have that one year wonder tag, the best season before this one between them came form Robinson last year when he produced a whopping 387 yards. Can someone please tell me why Streeter is a better option, because I just don't get it.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/380388/gerell-robinson
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/382158/tommy-streeter
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Casey Hayward didn't really have a good or bad showing. His aggressiveness during the Senior Bowl was a pro and con. I still see him being a 2nd round prospect.
I'm disappointed that Dwight Jones didn't separate himself from the rest of the group. I kinda knew Jeff Fuller was gonna fall though.
Originally posted by sfout:OTC - How did you come to the conclusion on Steed actually helping his stock? I knew he was basically sitting squarely with a 4th round grade when the week started and read that he either did nothing to help his stock or actually hurt it as some sites said. If we re-signed Rogers and ended up drafting a mid to late CB I would hope for Steed or Pellerin but a forget it if he is in the 3rd. Too much for the guy at that point.
Quote:Small school cornerback Ryan Steed out of Furman has shown he belongs here this week, competing at a high level in every drill. His inexperience will show at times as he still needs to develop his instincts and read/react ability, but he has shown the smooth athleticism to play the position in the NFL. Steed looked natural in his transition, turning and running with receivers downfield with smooth flexibility. He needs some work before he's ready to cover pro receivers, but he has looked promising this week.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
So you're seeing Criner in the 2nd now? Has your opinion changed, or do you simply think he'll run faster at the combine than you anticipated?
Originally posted by sfout:Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:So you're seeing Criner in the 2nd now? Has your opinion changed, or do you simply think he'll run faster at the combine than you anticipated?
Thats what all the talking head chatter is right now. Everybody said he greatly improved his stock during the senior bowl even though his great play during the game was affected by his already existing chemistry with Foles.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I'm surprised Gerell Robinson isn't on that list. He only caught two balls, but I thought he flashed some ability. I was also wondering why Gerell hasn't gotten more play in the zone, while Tommy Streeter has? To me they are about the same player. They are both about the same size 6-4 220ish and one year wonders. Gerell has even out produced anything Streeter has done. Here is the breakdown.
Gerell Robinson 6-4 222 with a breakout season in 2011 of 77rec for 1397yds and a 18.1 ave plus 7 tds
Tommy Streeter 6-5 215 with a breakout season in 2011 of 46rec for 811yds and a 17.6 ave plus 8 tds
I'm not saying either is going to be a good or bad player, and as I said they both have that one year wonder tag, the best season before this one between them came form Robinson last year when he produced a whopping 387 yards. Can someone please tell me why Streeter is a better option, because I just don't get it.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/380388/gerell-robinson
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/382158/tommy-streeter