http://walterfootball.com/combine2012WR.php

still my #1 WR on my wishlist

best WR in this draft

Him and Blackmon will be long gone by the time we pick
Originally posted by valrod33:

i dont really want blackmon

imo he is overrated

he doesnt have one elite quality to him he just doesnt have any weaknessess (thats good i guess) but doesnt have elite hands no elite speed not elite route runner
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i dont really want blackmon

imo he is overrated

he doesnt have one elite quality to him he just doesnt have any weaknessess (thats good i guess) but doesnt have elite hands no elite speed not elite route runner

Blackmon is elite at a couple of the biggest things you want in a receiver - getting open and making huge plays, basically the same thing Wright does, except Blackmon is bigger.
Very impressed with Streeter and Stephen Hill's weigh-ins. Streeter is a friggin' tower.

Streeter's exact measurements: 6'4 1/2" 219

Hill's: 6'3 3/4" 215
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Walter Cherepinsky ‏ @walterfootball
Justin Blackmon weighs in at 6-1, 207 with 9 1/4 hands - walterfootball.com/combine2012WR.…

Walter Cherepinsky ‏ @walterfootbal
Michael Floyd weighs in at 6-3, 220 with 9 3/8 hands at the #NFLCombine - walterfootball.com/combine2012WR.…

Alshon Jeffery is 6-3, 216 with 10 1/14 hands. Rumors said he was overweight. Fast 40 wouldn't surprise me either -

want again, lol
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Blackmon is elite at a couple of the biggest things you want in a receiver - getting open and making huge plays, basically the same thing Wright does, except Blackmon is bigger.

blackmon played in spread offense he does not have elite speed he was open the same way crabtree was open at texas tech

granted he did play better teams though but i would like to see his suhttle time and 40 first
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Walter Cherepinsky ‏ @walterfootball
Justin Blackmon weighs in at 6-1, 207 with 9 1/4 hands - walterfootball.com/combine2012WR.…

Michael Floyd weighs in at 6-3, 220 with 9 3/8 hands at the #NFLCombine - walterfootball.com/combine2012WR.…

Alshon Jeffery is 6-3, 216 with 10 1/14 hands. Rumors said he was overweight. Fast 40 wouldn't surprise me either -

want again, lol

Me too but now he wont be there for us especially if he runs good.
Me too but now he wont be there for us especially if he runs good.

blackmon wright floyd and now jeffery are the 1st round caliber WRs

teams who may take WR are

rams
vikings
jaguars
jets
bears
texans
browns

hopefully we get one of those WRs
I guess Alshon can separate now, right?
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
I guess Alshon can separate now, right?

He lost alot of weight a 4.4 40 makes him the best WR in this years class.

Man, we can come away in this draft with either Alshon Jeffery, Stephen Hill, or Tommy Streeter. Big receivers...
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Man, we can come away in this draft with either Alshon Jeffery, Stephen Hill, or Tommy Streeter. Big receivers...

dream draft for me

alshon jeffery/wright in 1st

stephen hill in 2nd

and

green in 4th

blackmon played in spread offense he does not have elite speed he was open the same way crabtree was open at texas tech

granted he did play better teams though but i would like to see his suhttle time and 40 first

Difference is the plays he makes deep. Crabtree dominated the short to intermediate for the most part.

Still think Crabtree is a legit receiver who is undervalued by some fans. Might just be me still holding on the fact that he was one of the most dominant college receivers in NCAA history, and the highest graded player I've ever had as far as my personal evaluations/boards. Nearly had a heart attack when we landed him.

2012 he'll hit 1000+ if he stays healthy.
Difference is the plays he makes deep. Crabtree dominated the short to intermediate for the most part.

Still think Crabtree is a legit receiver who is undervalued by some fans. Might just be me still holding on the fact that he was one of the most dominant college receivers in NCAA history, and the highest graded player I've ever had as far as my personal evaluations/boards. Nearly had a heart attack when we landed him.

i agree he is a 1000 yard WR but he isnt a dominate guy he will take advantage of single coverage but he just cant split the extra attention he gets because we do not have a complimentory WR

#TRUTH
Share 49ersWebzone