LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 197 users in the forums

:::OFFICiAL::: 2012 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE THREAD

Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Dane Brugler ‏ @dpbrugler Baylor WR Kendall Wright OFFICIAL measurements: 5102, 188...that's another win for a Baylor playmaker today #NFLCombine

Not sure how that's a "win". Seems pretty consistent to me.

It's a win because most of the time, the listed measurements aren't precise. So far, RGIII and Wright matched their measurements.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
in high school I listed myself as 6-2 200lb
I was really about 185
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
in high school I listed myself as 6-2 200lb
I was really about 185

for basketball i listed my self as 6-1 165, i was really 6 foot 140 lbs. like a boss
Matt Barrows ‏ @mattbarrows
Georgia Tech wideout Stephen Hill measured 6-4, 215 today. Says he's run in the 4.4s in training. He and his fellow widouts run here Sun.
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Wes Bunting ‏ @WesBunting
#GeorgiaTech WR Stephen Hill says he runs in low 4.4 range #nfldraft

i would love to take him in 2nd

he has yhe most upside in draft

talking him and wright/floyd/jeffery in first would be a dream
Stephen Hill has to be the pick in the 2nd, but having those measurements and possibly running a sub-4.5, he might be gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Stephen Hill has to be the pick in the 2nd, but having those measurements and possibly running a sub-4.5, he might be gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.

his production may stop him

only 28 catches last year

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

I think most ppl understand the system he played in and will draft him high regardless of that. Especially with the success of Johnson, and Thomas.

He's in run-first, option offense at Georgia Tech which had 82 receptions as a team for the entire season.

It's his potential that might put him over the top, especially following after CJ and Thomas. The offense GTech runs isn't exactly the greatest.
It's his potential that might put him over the top, especially following after CJ and Thomas. The offense GTech runs isn't exactly the greatest.

i know i believe that i actually wouldnt mind trading up for him in 2nd im just saying that is a reaosn why he may falll to us in 2nd
Man I remember twitter blowing up last year with draft updates, this year not so much. What gives?
I want to know how Streeter looks.
so is anybody working out today or they still weighing in
Share 49ersWebzone