LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Need at WR - who are you drafting?

Need at WR - who are you drafting?

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by pete98146:
I know I'll get blasted for this but we REALLY REALLY need some new blood at WR. Similar to drafting Iupati and Davis in one draft, I say let's go for broke on receivers. My dream would be as follows:

Round 1: Mo Sanu - WR Rutgers
Round 2: Coby Fleener - TE Stanford
Round 3: Joe Adams - WR/KR - Arkansas
Round 4: Best available Guard.

Let's continue to build thru the draft and save our money to re-sign our own free agents.

That'd be pretty cool, but I'd be surprised if Fleener was still there at #62, especially after the seasons some TEs had in the NFL this year. Copycat league, you know

I think Fleener could go in round 1.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by pete98146:
I know I'll get blasted for this but we REALLY REALLY need some new blood at WR. Similar to drafting Iupati and Davis in one draft, I say let's go for broke on receivers. My dream would be as follows:

Round 1: Mo Sanu - WR Rutgers
Round 2: Coby Fleener - TE Stanford
Round 3: Joe Adams - WR/KR - Arkansas
Round 4: Best available Guard.

Let's continue to build thru the draft and save our money to re-sign our own free agents.

That'd be pretty cool, but I'd be surprised if Fleener was still there at #62, especially after the seasons some TEs had in the NFL this year. Copycat league, you know

I think Fleener could go in round 1.

The colts need lineman and corners but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they drafted Luck #1 and Fleener at #34
Share 49ersWebzone