LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

mchshay's early 2012 draft

so I won't post it all since it is a insider piece.

So, here goes.

Obviously Luck at 1 to BROWNS, and at 11 to SF he has CB Dre Kirkpatrick from Bama.

Also Matt Barkley at 3 to WASH among others.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

So, here goes.

Obviously Luck at 1 to BROWNS, and at 11 to SF he has CB Dre Kirkpatrick from Bama.

Thats a bigger waste of time then building a farm for disabled horses.
So 11th pick ~ 6-10

But from what I've heard, Dre Kirkpatrick seems to be the real deal, might be TOO tall for CB tho
Originally posted by susweel:

So, here goes.

Damn, and here i was thinking of doing a early 2012 mock, sheesh, lol jk.

Yeah it is a huge waste of time, no one knows how FA will go, and how needs will look like in 2012.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

So, here goes.

Yeah it is a huge waste of time, no one knows how FA will go, and how needs will look like in 2012.

Well 11th pick at least means our record has improved.

So, here goes.

yes indeed, but that would help to get Luck, but unfortunately for us, we will be picking 32, atleast thats where in my Mock was gonna be,
i saw another 2012 mock draft, i forget who did it. but they had luck going to seattle at #1 and we had like the 16th pick. i always think their interesting, but way to early.
Originally posted by niners9:
i saw another 2012 mock draft, i forget who did it. but they had luck going to seattle at #1 and we had like the 16th pick. i always think their interesting, but way to early.

Yeah all of the 2011 mocks released last year at this time had us picking really late after winning the division, and we all know how that worked out...
Originally posted by Digger:

Yeah all of the 2011 mocks released last year at this time had us picking really late after winning the division, and we all know how that worked out...

if raye used the playbook we had at the end of last yeaR (or if singeltary let him who knows) we wouldve made the playoffs last year
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Digger:

if raye used the playbook we had at the end of last yeaR (or if singeltary let him who knows) we wouldve made the playoffs last year

and we wouldnt have Harbaugh, Playoffs or Harbaugh, Ill go with Harbaugh. lol

The Pats have so much ammo to trade up to #1 overall. I think they have 3 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders or maybe it's the other way around.

know-it-all says: spend a look at the texans' record of this year

browns 1st ovr??? where are the bills?
I just hope that whoever ends up getting the number one pick isn't in our division
next year im pretty sure were gonna pick up a #1 CB
The Browns will be much better than that.
Share 49ersWebzone