Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 598 users in the forums

Does #7 drop to...#7?!?

Browse 49ers books and videos

Does #7 drop to...#7?!?

it will happen...
Originally posted by YungAce:
it will happen...

im praying. If he doesnt. We must trade back or get PRINCE
1. Carolina: Newton
2. Denver: Dareus
3. Buffalo: Von Miller
4. Cincinnati: AJ Green
5. Arizona: Gabbert
6. Cleveland: Robert Quinn
7. San Francisco: PARTICK FRICKIN' PETERSON
Like I said in another thread.. We have a trade! lol
it all depends if Gabbert goes to the cards at 5. If they take Gabbert, Peterson falls to us. If not, likelihood is they take him at 5.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for LasVegasWally.
I REALLY hope so but I feel he'll be gone. Someone will move up to get him - people are already comparing him to Dion - I think Philly will be the villian.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,413
he'll be gone.
he wont make it past 5. we're not trading up either.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
he wont make it past 5. we're not trading up either.

i think washington trades up to cardinals at 5 to take gabbert (all teasm assuming were taking him and cardinals are a risk as well) question is will the browns trade out of 6
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone