Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 820 users in the forums

***Webzone Mockumentary - Round 3 - freeforall (Packers) is OTC***

Browse 49ers books and videos
wanted to give you this guy, if i had to pick for you when your time were up.

as per pn, the bills pick:
Allen Bailey, DE, Miami

4ML is otc. time is up at about 11am, board-time.

[ Edited by communist on Apr 27, 2011 at 07:00:20 ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Arizona will take their first defensive player.

Kenrick Ellis, NT, Hampton
We should have thought about making a shorter clock for today, considering we have just over 24 hours for 30 picks, 4 hrs/pick is a looooooooong time if some people actually use up that amount of time, hopefully some people will be glued on here like I am the day before the draft haha
the browns are otc...time will be up at 12.30 westcoast.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Can someone please text me when Niners pick is up? I'll be away for a while. Text me @ 402-882-0642

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Apr 27, 2011 at 09:53:22 ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Can someone please text me when Niners pick is up? I'll be away for a while. Text me @ 402-882-0642

You can PM your top 3 to someone not picking before or do the honor system, do you have internet accesss to make the pick while ur away?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Can someone please text me when Niners pick is up? I'll be away for a while. Text me @ 402-882-0642

If I'm on, will do
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Can someone please text me when Niners pick is up? I'll be away for a while. Text me @ 402-882-0642

If I'm on, will do

Thanks, appreciate it. Yea, I can make a pick from my phone. I can send my top 3, but they may not be there when Niners are OTC
Cleveland Browns select Drake Nevis DE LSU
Dallas would be looking to move down here but for the sake of moving along......

Selection... OG/C Rodney Hudson Florida State


Dallas has all the skill players that Romo needs around him to be successful. Now they solidify the OL with Tyron Smith and Rodney Hudson.
the saints pick:
Dontay Moch, OLB, Nevada

Fujita is gone for a long time and nobody could fill the void sufficiently so far.

the Texans are otc...time is up at 3.45pm westcoast.
The Houston Texans are elated to find a strating caliber cornerback in the 3rd. He will be a starting corner for years opposite 2010 first rounder Kareem Jackson. He completely shut down Jonathan Baldwin in their matchup.

CB- Brandon Burton, Utah




[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Apr 27, 2011 at 12:30:00 ]
i've said it yesterday: davon house is already drafted...
Originally posted by communist:
i've said it yesterday: davon house is already drafted...

Doh!
my bad, I used the search function and everything, repicking..... FIXED, Brandon Burton

[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Apr 27, 2011 at 12:30:31 ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone