49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 485 users in the forums

ABs 4 Round Mock/Plus Big Board

Browse 49ers books and videos
So...

1 (7) CB Patrick Peterson, LSU
2 (45) OLB Justin Houston, Georgia
3 (76) QB Colin Kaepernick, Nevada
4 (108) OG John Moffitt, Wisconsin
4 (115) DT Sione Fua, Stanford

I would love for the draft to end up like this. I'm just not sure Houston will be there for the second round.
Originally posted by drake49er:
So...

1 (7) CB Patrick Peterson, LSU
2 (45) OLB Justin Houston, Georgia
3 (76) QB Colin Kaepernick, Nevada
4 (108) OG John Moffitt, Wisconsin
4 (115) DT Sione Fua, Stanford

I would love for the draft to end up like this. I'm just not sure Houston will be there for the second round.

Doubt Kaepernick will be there as well given that there is no FA.

Cant beleive AB finally realizing the talents Blain and Cam have....although he still hates them.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by drake49er:
So...

1 (7) CB Patrick Peterson, LSU
2 (45) OLB Justin Houston, Georgia
3 (76) QB Colin Kaepernick, Nevada
4 (108) OG John Moffitt, Wisconsin
4 (115) DT Sione Fua, Stanford

I would love for the draft to end up like this. I'm just not sure Houston will be there for the second round.

Doubt Kaepernick will be there as well given that there is no FA.

Cant beleive AB finally realizing the talents Blain and Cam have....although he still hates them.

I also doubt Kaep falls, but used the order, and thats the way it fell,

And for Cam, he has so much upside, and blaine Im not 100% sold on, but he is a good college QB.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by drake49er:
So...

1 (7) CB Patrick Peterson, LSU
2 (45) OLB Justin Houston, Georgia
3 (76) QB Colin Kaepernick, Nevada
4 (108) OG John Moffitt, Wisconsin
4 (115) DT Sione Fua, Stanford

I would love for the draft to end up like this. I'm just not sure Houston will be there for the second round.

Doubt Kaepernick will be there as well given that there is no FA.

Cant beleive AB finally realizing the talents Blain and Cam have....although he still hates them.

I also doubt Kaep falls, but used the order, and thats the way it fell,

And for Cam, he has so much upside, and blaine Im not 100% sold on, but he is a good college QB.

Well Im glad to help you see the light here as far as QBs especially Cam.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by drake49er:
So...

1 (7) CB Patrick Peterson, LSU
2 (45) OLB Justin Houston, Georgia
3 (76) QB Colin Kaepernick, Nevada
4 (108) OG John Moffitt, Wisconsin
4 (115) DT Sione Fua, Stanford

I would love for the draft to end up like this. I'm just not sure Houston will be there for the second round.

Doubt Kaepernick will be there as well given that there is no FA.

Cant beleive AB finally realizing the talents Blain and Cam have....although he still hates them.

I also doubt Kaep falls, but used the order, and thats the way it fell,

And for Cam, he has so much upside, and blaine Im not 100% sold on, but he is a good college QB.

Well Im glad to help you see the light here as far as QBs especially Cam.

yeah, The more I see Newton the more I like him. He has nice tools.

Now he has the most upside, but i think the most ready QB is Dalton and Ponder.
That draft is too good to be true.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,274
i have a feeling that Leshour will be the first player pick in the 2nd round.. with Washington trading up with the Patriots..

U know Shanny will be keeping his fingers crossed and hope that Leshour will be a Redskins in the 2nd round as he believe that he's the best back in the draft.
I would crap egg rolls!!!!!!!

Then I would run out on my street with my 49ers Flag yelling at the top of my lungs!!!



As always, great job AB! You da man!
Originally posted by ninertico:
I would crap egg rolls!!!!!!!

Then I would run out on my street with my 49ers Flag yelling at the top of my lungs!!!



As always, great job AB! You da man!

thanks tico, I try my best,
Nice mock, but Cobb at 15? Baldwin in the 1st? our 2nd rounder has a better chance of being selected at those spots.

But great draft, would love it if it happened
BRAVO!!!!!!!!! Fricken BRAVO!!!!!!..
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Nice mock, but Cobb at 15? Baldwin in the 1st? our 2nd rounder has a better chance of being selected at those spots.

But great draft, would love it if it happened

Yeah I am very high on Cobb, and Baldwin is slipping, but still gets a 1st round grade from me.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
BRAVO!!!!!!!!! Fricken BRAVO!!!!!!..

thanks toppdogg, I try my best,
1 (7) CB Patrick Peterson, LSU
2 (45) OLB Justin Houston, Georgia
3 (76) QB Colin Kaepernick, Nevada
4 (108) OG John Moffitt, Wisconsin
4 (115) DT Sione Fua, Stanford

I would be thrilled with this. I'm not a big Kaepernick fan; however, in round 3, he would have great value. Fua, of course, could possibly be a starter.

As for Houston, I think he would be a solid pick. He was a two year starter, who not only produced every year, but also got better and better. Athletically, he showed well at the combine, but that is still a ? In any case, he has been compared to Terrell Suggs, so... no complaints.

Well done, sir.


Scott
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone