There are 505 users in the forums
My favorite players in the draft
Mar 31, 2011 at 12:41 PM
- 80849er4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,846
Greg Salas, Kealoha Pilares, Alex Green, Stan Havili, Sione Fua
Mar 31, 2011 at 12:47 PM
- NTeply49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,610
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Greg Salas, Kealoha Pilares, Alex Green, Stan Havili, Sione Fua
Yeah, im still working on my mock draft im going to try to post tonight
I need to figure out a good pass rusher that can be had in 4th round. Also im not as familiar with some of the late round players and am not confident enough in who to place there. I dont wanna copy someone elses, but some suggestions and ideas would be nice. Who are some late round talet that you feel would be available in later rounds. Please post video evidence and some stats and why he could slip. Then together we will put together the best mock ever. Go Niners
Mar 31, 2011 at 12:52 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,574
10 Favorites: Andy Dalton, Kendall Hunter, Marcus Cannon, Cameron Heyward, Mario Harvey, Bruce Miller, Phil Taylor, Prince Amukamara, Davon House, Casey Matthews.
Mar 31, 2011 at 3:01 PM
- NTeply49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,610
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
10 Favorites: Andy Dalton, Kendall Hunter, Marcus Cannon, Cameron Heyward, Mario Harvey, Bruce Miller, Phil Taylor, Prince Amukamara, Davon House, Casey Matthews.
How has Kendall Hunters 40 time tho, did he improve at his pro day cuz i thought hed be the fastest RB in the draft before the combine. I forget the name of the small school RB that could be the next chris johnson. Anyone know who Im talking about?
Casey Matthews - as much as id like to have some of the lineage on our time we have bowman, spikes, and PWILLY!! Hes too small to play ted or is he? correct me if im wrong.
Mar 31, 2011 at 3:50 PM
- Gore_21
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,685
I'm cheating somewhat with all these top talents but I would go Peterson, AJ Green, Dareus, Amukamara, Quinn, Brooks Reed, Sam Acho, DeMarco Murray, Vincent Brown and Ras-I Dowling.
And my favorite QB I am split between Ponder and Dalton but I would probably give the slight edge to Dalton. I'd actually prefer to go CB then OLB and QB in the 3rd but I think we will take one in round 2. I'd like it even better if we built up the team, got a vet like McNabb or Palmer and waited until next year and sold the farm for a guy like Luck or to a lesser extent Jones.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 31, 2011 at 15:52:07 ]
And my favorite QB I am split between Ponder and Dalton but I would probably give the slight edge to Dalton. I'd actually prefer to go CB then OLB and QB in the 3rd but I think we will take one in round 2. I'd like it even better if we built up the team, got a vet like McNabb or Palmer and waited until next year and sold the farm for a guy like Luck or to a lesser extent Jones.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 31, 2011 at 15:52:07 ]
Mar 31, 2011 at 6:07 PM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,454
Quote:
WR Leanord Hankerson from Miami - Ive written an articles about him a and please feel free to look it up my analysis. Hes my FAVORITE RECEIVER IN THE DRAFT MOSTLY BECAUSE HE CAN BE HAD WITH AS LATE IF WERE LUCKY AS THE 3d round!
you write articles?
Mar 31, 2011 at 6:18 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,574
Originally posted by NTeply49:Originally posted by OnTheClock:
10 Favorites: Andy Dalton, Kendall Hunter, Marcus Cannon, Cameron Heyward, Mario Harvey, Bruce Miller, Phil Taylor, Prince Amukamara, Davon House, Casey Matthews.
How has Kendall Hunters 40 time tho, did he improve at his pro day cuz i thought hed be the fastest RB in the draft before the combine. I forget the name of the small school RB that could be the next chris johnson. Anyone know who Im talking about?
Casey Matthews - as much as id like to have some of the lineage on our time we have bowman, spikes, and PWILLY!! Hes too small to play ted or is he? correct me if im wrong.
Hunter may not have the fastest timed speed, but the kid is lightning quick. He packs some power in that 5-7 200 pound frame, and has been tremendously productive at Oklahoma State both running and catching the ball. Believe it or not -- and don't get the wrong idea when I say this.. -- but the kid reminds me somewhat of Barry Sanders.
Mar 31, 2011 at 6:32 PM
- Fincham11
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,687
Patrick Peterson...there is no one else
Mar 31, 2011 at 9:02 PM
- TheFunkyChicken
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,364
I'm a big Shane Vereen fan.
Not sure why he isn't getting talked about more. But he'd be a great back to mix in with Gore and Dixon, since he's a little faster and more elusive. But he's still a pretty strong back, and could take a bigger role if needed.
And he could probably be had in the 4th, which sounds like amazing value to me.
Not sure why he isn't getting talked about more. But he'd be a great back to mix in with Gore and Dixon, since he's a little faster and more elusive. But he's still a pretty strong back, and could take a bigger role if needed.
And he could probably be had in the 4th, which sounds like amazing value to me.
Apr 1, 2011 at 12:09 PM
- NTeply49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,610
Originally posted by modninerfan:Quote:
WR Leanord Hankerson from Miami - Ive written an articles about him a and please feel free to look it up my analysis. Hes my FAVORITE RECEIVER IN THE DRAFT MOSTLY BECAUSE HE CAN BE HAD WITH AS LATE IF WERE LUCKY AS THE 3d round!
you write articles?
a post..... or 2