Originally posted by joeymac49s:
This Mock Draft was dont Pre-Combine on 2-10. I just noticed it and honestly would LOVE it!! Draft positions I think have changed since this mock however even though I don't like a couple picks... Overall this would be a very good draft for us going into 2011.
1- Prince Amukarama CB Nebraska 6'1 200lbs.
2- Phil Taylor NT Baylor 6'3 350lbs.
3- Christian Ponder QB FSU 6'3 227lbs.
4a- Sam Acho DE/LB TX 6'3 260lbs.
4b.- Da'Rel Scott RB Maryland 5'11 200lbs.
5- Shareece Wright CB USC 5'11 185lbs.
6a- Alex Linnenkohl C Oregon State 6'2 303lbs.
6b- Jeremy Kerley WR TCU 5'9 188lbs.
7a- Shilo Keo S Utah 6'0 225lbs.
7b- Zane Parr DE Virginia 6'6 275lbs.
Now, there's no way Ponder falls to the 3rd or Acho falls to the 4th. However, if we could get Prince and Shareece at CB's along w/ Ponder at QB, Taylor to replace Franklin and Acho and Parr as a pass rushers I would be extremely happy. Not to mention we'd get Keo who everyone is falling in love with since the combine. On the other hand, the RB,C and WR I'm not too fond of but I'll sacrafice those 3 to get the other 7. What do you think???
I had a similar draft in my recent mock draft. I selected Prince Amukamara, Christian Ponder, Sam Acho, AND Da'Rel Scott!
