There are 166 users in the forums

What if Harbaugh passes on drafting a QB?

• titan
  • Veteran
possible that he will!
i'd be pretty shocked if we didn't draft a QB at some point, even if the team has no intention of that QB being "the future." With only David Carr on the roster and a weak, uncertain free agent QB market, not getting a QB in the draft would be silly, IMO, even if that QB is just a warm body.
Maybe Jim is going to come out of retirement and play QB/Coach.
no wai. we pick up a qb somewhere in the draft fo sho.
Originally posted by highwayone:
Why does every f---ing thread have to devolve into an Alex thread. Jesus H. I'm getting no joy out of the WZ these days.

Umm...it's a QB thread talking about not drafting a QB and what if there's no trade for one either? A. Smith is relevant in this case as someone Harbaugh would possibly bring back. Sorry to see it's ruining your day.

[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Feb 9, 2011 at 12:40:53 ]
If he does....then I hope the one that he picks up in FA does the job.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by highwayone:
Why does every f---ing thread have to devolve into an Alex thread. Jesus H. I'm getting no joy out of the WZ these days.

Umm...it's a QB thread talking about not drafting a QB and what if there's no trade for one either? A. Smith is relevant in this case as someone Harbaugh would possibly bring back. Sorry to see it's ruining your day.

Excatly... Basicly what being said is let's replay last year... Alex and no competion... How did that work out for us...... I seem to forget. lmao
I'd be interested to know if Harbaugh ever met with or tried to recruit any of these QBs to Stanford (or San Diego).
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
I'd be interested to know if Harbaugh ever met with or tried to recruit any of these QBs to Stanford (or San Diego).

That's a good question! Harbaugh seems like the kind of football junkie who keeps up with all the QBs in the NFL...and college. If he doesn't like anyone in the class I'm fine with that.
FFS, FA has not started yet. We do not know if we will pickup a QB in FA.
So hold your horses!

Share 49ersWebzone