There are 527 users in the forums
1/19 First Round Mock
Browse 49ers books and videos
Jan 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM
- DraftaQB
- Veteran
- Posts: 52
I can't see us not taking a first round QB if the CBA isn't sorted by draft day.
Jan 19, 2011 at 8:54 AM
- statman
- Member
- Posts: 186
Originally posted by DraftaQB:
I can't see us not taking a first round QB if the CBA isn't sorted by draft day.
There's no QB worth taking at our position.
Devlin in the 2nd, get on the dromedary.
Jan 19, 2011 at 9:26 AM
- tstej
- Veteran
- Posts: 18
Are the Packers taking Ryan Williams?
Jan 19, 2011 at 9:26 AM
- joey82
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,020
Yes my bad got the name mixed up with Jimmy Smith CB for Colorado. Fixed
[ Edited by joey82 on Jan 19, 2011 at 9:27 AM ]
Jan 19, 2011 at 9:30 AM
- tstej
- Veteran
- Posts: 18
Ha when I saw that I googled Jimmy Williams and I didn't find any running backs so I just figured it was a typo.
Jan 19, 2011 at 9:34 AM
- ishkabibel
- Veteran
- Posts: 696
I don't see Bowers falling to #9, But I like that you've got JJ Watt going higher than most predict.
Jan 19, 2011 at 9:38 AM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,443
I'd say there is about a 1% chance at best that Bowers falls to #9. He is way too good and my guess he would never fall past Cincy at 4.
Other than that not too bad.
Other than that not too bad.
Jan 19, 2011 at 9:45 AM
- tstej
- Veteran
- Posts: 18
I doubt any of the 3-4 teams will look at him but if he makes it to the Browns I think the will draft Bowers to help transition to the 4-3. AJ Green is a real wild card as almost everybody in the top 10 could draft Green. I don't think Ryan Williams will be a first round rb and that Mikel LeShoure has a better shot at the first round than him, but this is a well thought out mock draft.
Jan 19, 2011 at 9:49 AM
- joey82
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,020
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I'd say there is about a 1% chance at best that Bowers falls to #9. He is way too good and my guess he would never fall past Cincy at 4.
Other than that not too bad.
Bowers falling is the shocker. I just think that Cincy goes with a QB to replace Palmer. After that I think Bowers gets caught in a situation of not being the best player for a needy position of teams 5-8.
I honestly think Cincy will be the key to the draft. I could see them taking Bowers/Green/Gabbert with their pick.
I think Arizona will lean more towards Newton as their coach will see a Roth clone in him.