Originally posted by buhda:
Kyle Rudolph 2nd round
Don't think he will make it out of the first round.
There are 880 users in the forums
Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by buhda:
Kyle Rudolph 2nd round
Originally posted by MadDog49er:Originally posted by buhda:
Kyle Rudolph 2nd round
Don't think he will make it out of the first round.
Originally posted by sfout:
Armon Binns or Michael Floyd if we need a big WR. Both are 6'4 210-220 if I'm not mistaken and both are middle round picks but could start immediately. I however think we really need a speedy guy for underneath routes. Crabs is an explosive YAC'er by nature and hopefully we can get back to that but if we could get a massive FA signing like Santonio Holmes I would be ecstatic.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:Originally posted by buhda:
Kyle Rudolph 2nd round
Don't think he will make it out of the first round.
Originally posted by genus49:Originally posted by sfout:
Armon Binns or Michael Floyd if we need a big WR. Both are 6'4 210-220 if I'm not mistaken and both are middle round picks but could start immediately. I however think we really need a speedy guy for underneath routes. Crabs is an explosive YAC'er by nature and hopefully we can get back to that but if we could get a massive FA signing like Santonio Holmes I would be ecstatic.
Floyd will probably go top-mid 2nd round.
I really don't want Holmes. The guy really rubs me the wrong way. I can't believe he pulled that move to start the playoff game like that. Don't forget Pittsburgh sent him away for a reason.
Originally posted by sfout:Originally posted by genus49:Originally posted by sfout:
Armon Binns or Michael Floyd if we need a big WR. Both are 6'4 210-220 if I'm not mistaken and both are middle round picks but could start immediately. I however think we really need a speedy guy for underneath routes. Crabs is an explosive YAC'er by nature and hopefully we can get back to that but if we could get a massive FA signing like Santonio Holmes I would be ecstatic.
Floyd will probably go top-mid 2nd round.
I really don't want Holmes. The guy really rubs me the wrong way. I can't believe he pulled that move to start the playoff game like that. Don't forget Pittsburgh sent him away for a reason.
Yea mid round is a little relative, to me it means rounds 2-4 and if we could snap up Floyd in round 2 or Binns in 2 or 3 I would be stoked. What did Santonio do? Do you mean tonight? Yea I am a 9er/steeler fan combo and I do know of how the two parted ways but you never know how he would be in the red and gold.
I would be willing to take a chance on Holmes but I would be wary of him.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by sfout:Originally posted by genus49:Originally posted by sfout:
Armon Binns or Michael Floyd if we need a big WR. Both are 6'4 210-220 if I'm not mistaken and both are middle round picks but could start immediately. I however think we really need a speedy guy for underneath routes. Crabs is an explosive YAC'er by nature and hopefully we can get back to that but if we could get a massive FA signing like Santonio Holmes I would be ecstatic.
Floyd will probably go top-mid 2nd round.
I really don't want Holmes. The guy really rubs me the wrong way. I can't believe he pulled that move to start the playoff game like that. Don't forget Pittsburgh sent him away for a reason.
Yea mid round is a little relative, to me it means rounds 2-4 and if we could snap up Floyd in round 2 or Binns in 2 or 3 I would be stoked. What did Santonio do? Do you mean tonight? Yea I am a 9er/steeler fan combo and I do know of how the two parted ways but you never know how he would be in the red and gold.
I would be willing to take a chance on Holmes but I would be wary of him.
Binns will likely be available in the 4th and beyond.
Originally posted by English:
Receivers who can hang on to the ball?
Originally posted by E-49er:
If Green is gone, which he is expected to be, I wouldn't mind drafting Justin Blackmon from OK State. 6'2, 215 and he can run. He was being compared to Larry Fitzgerald in this article.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6166242/college_football_oklahoma_states_justin_pg2.html?cat=14